Episode 25

Japan (DynaMight Agency)

Katsuki equips his Hero costume and met with the others.

"We should've brought Lemillion with us." Tokoyami said.

"He's No. 11. I only promised Top 10." Katsuki said.

"Are we really going to do this?" Iida asked.

"Leaving Japan...without us, the crime rate would go up." Shindo said.

"It's risky, are you sure about this, DynaMight?" Kamui Woods asked.

"I'm certain. Do not underestimate our colleagues and the Hero Society. It's not like back then where Heroes were weak." Katsuki states.

"Woah, woah, woah! That stings." Hawks jokes.

"I agree with the others. Are you willing to gamble just to capture the Rogues?" Tokoyami questions.

"There's a price to pay if we don't do anything about it!" Yoarashi said.

"YOSHA! IKUZO!" Mirko is all fired up.

"You guys are not thinking straight. If this mission fails, it means we let the people down. And by people, I mean the whole population of Earth. Even the Heroes of every country are struggling. UAE, France, Mexico, USA, Italy, and even the Island near the Bermuda Triangle. Some say that Japan is one troublesome country for letting loose those Rogues without capturing them properly. If we don't act now, the system will repeat itself like a cycle. This is not about the crime rates or the risk, it's about getting back our reputation as Heroes both in Japan and the world." Edgeshot finishes his speech.

"Seems someone got it right. Let's move! Contact Shoto that we'll be on our way! Let's go people!" Katsuki said.

With Sova's team and the Heroes

Yaoyorozu and Aoyama were aided by Sage and Ojiro.

"I see. DynaMight's bringing the Top 10 of Japan to this mission." Sova said while having a conversation with Shoto.

"It's a gamble. DynaMight's will not stop until he captures the Rogue himself." Shoto said.

"He seems obsessed with Cypher. Do you know anything about it?" Sova asked.

"I can't comply an answer." Shoto said as Sova understands.

"Rest assured. Do not push yourselves." Sage said.

"Thank you for your help." Aoyama said.

"Are you okay now, Creati?" Sage asked as she nodded.

"The three of you should go back to Japan. You heard the news from DynaMight about the team he assembled. I received it from Gale Force. They are on their way." Shoto said as they nod.

"Apologies for failing to aid you, Shoto-san." Yaoyorozu apologizes.

"Don't feel bad about it. We will take the matter for now." Shoto said as they understand and turns to the other two.

"As for you two..." Shoto turns to Kota and Katsuma. "What happened to Time?".

"We were beaten badly by the Rogue and his colleague." Kota said.

"If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't get the job done." Katsuma glares at Kota with a cold statement.

"How is it my fault?!" Kota questions as he gets punched by Katsuma.

"Cyto! Calm down!" Shoto tells him.

"How is it your fault?! You clearly tried to kill Yoru! And not only that, you hurt our friend! You pushed Eri!" Katsuma delivers a dashing punch to him as Kota flew against a wall. The Heroes and Agents got their attention to them.