Episode 47

Izuku vs Omega Cypher

As they continued to clash against each other, the Rogue Company, Valorant Protocol, and Heroes were witnessing it while on the ground not able to stand the intense aura spreading.

"These two are on a whole other level..." Aizawa comments.

"We need to get out of here before something happens to us..." Sova struggles to stand.

"I want to watch the fight and see who wins." Yoru said.

"Now's not the time for that!" Kota argues.

"I agree with him!" Eri said.

"You guys realize that if we stay longer, we'll all be dead!" Yamada said.

"I want to watch, too, but our safety is not sure due to the intensity of their presence!" Kay/O said.

"We have to do something about this! We can't move an inch from our positions!" Omen said.

"Any ideas?" Shoto asked.

"I can't counter it using my own Glare. If Kirishima was here...he would have..." Katsuki tsked.

"No time to mourn. We need a plan." Katsuma said.

Back to the fight, Izuku strikes a kick before Omega Cypher blocks it.

"Not bad..." Omega Cypher smirks before pushing the leg away and push kicks Izuku to the ground, "But not good enough to beat me...".

Izuku kik ups and goes for a leg sweep before performing a Meia-lua de compasso dupla.

"Not your fighting style, but impressive." Omega Cypher rubs his face after receiving it.

"When you're old, you'll learn a thing or two." Izuku rushes for a dropkick as Omega Cypher back flips to dodge it. Omega Cypher bounces back with a punch, followed by an upper kick, and then proceeds for a headbutt, but Izuku dodges and grabs the neck to perform a Suplex and stands up. Omega Cypher kicks Izuku's head before standing up and spin kicks the gut. Izuku fights back after dodging a jab to go for a straight punch right at the face of Omega Cypher and grabs the collar for a headbutt.

Omega Cypher backs off and holds his face while Izuku smirks.

Omega Cypher tsked and stances. Izuku does the same as both waited for someone to make the first move.

Izuku narrows his eyes and rushes for an attack before Omega Cypher does the same. Both went on a rapid punching match before both hit each other and flew backwards.

"Midoriya!" Atsuhiro calls him.

Izuku stands up as Omega Cypher chuckles, "What's funny?".

"This is getting boring, don't you say? Why don't we go all-out?" Omega Cypher questions as Izuku flinches.

"He flinched." Sage sees it.

"What is he so afraid of? Going all-out would be helpful right now." Kota said.

"Don't you get it? He's pushing him to use that." Katsuki said.

"What do you mean?" Eri asked.

"COME ON! SHOW THEM YOUR TRUE POWER! THEN, WE CAN FINISH THIS FASTER! ONLY ONE REIGNS, RIGHT?! THEN, LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!" Omega Cypher transforms as light blinds them. As they regain vision, they see that Omega Cypher turned stone like how a petrification would affect a person and he has a third eye on his forehead.

"What the hell?!" Yamada was shocked.

"What is that...?" Iso questions.

"I only saw it once...never thought his other would have the same power." Stain spoke.