Episode 48

Japan

Izuku arrives and rushes to the scene to see a lot of people around the spacecraft.

"Such a tight crowd..." Izuku said.

"Indeed." Izuku turns to the voice to see Atsuhiro greeting him with a bow. "It seems that your plan worked...".

"Yeah... Although, it caused other people to forget about the incident." Izuku said.

"We'll catch up later. You have a job to do." Atsuhiro said as Izuku nods. He walks to the scene and gets greeted by a Hero.

"Who might you be?" The Hero asked.

"An Agent. I was sent here to look over at the scene." Izuku explains.

"On whose command?" The Hero asked.

"By Captain Liam Bryrne of the Valorant Protocol." Izuku stated.

"Valorant Protocol?" The Hero asked.

"An organization that deals with these kinds of threats. May I suggest you leave this into our matters?" Izuku asked.

"I would like to talk to the one in-charge." The Hero crossed his arms on suspicion.

"I'm sorry to inform you that our leader is not available right now and tasked me to check on the incident." Izuku said.

"And I won't authorize you and your so-called 'Protocol' if you don't let me talk to your superior." The Hero said before someone stepped in.

"Let me handle this." The other Hero steps in. "And you are?".

"An Agent, good sir. Call me Cypher." Izuku said. "And you must be Tsukuyomi, correct?".

"That is right. What seems to be troubling here?" Tsukuyomi asked.

"I was sent to check over the scene under my Captain's orders. Will you let me handle the scene for a moment?" Izuku asked.

"I will authorize you, but only for a moment. The government will take care of the matter later." Tsukuyomi said as Izuku nods and walks to the spacecraft.

'It is Captain Marvelous, but...' Izuku looks at the person with his transformation on. '...why is he here? And what's with the crash? Was he escaping from trouble?'.

Moments later, the police force arrive and tells the civilians to step away.

"We'll take it from here, Tsukuyomi." The police chief said.

"There's someone inside. He said he wants to check on the spacecraft by orders from an organization he's in." Tsukuyomi said.

"Is he not a threat? He could be working under a Syndicate." The police chief said.

"He said his orders are from Captain Liam Bryrne." The Hero behind Tsukuyomi said.

"Well, if that's the case, we need him out of there so that we can do our job and report back." The police chief said.

Moments later, Captain Marvelous wakes up and jumps out of the spacecraft with his sword and pistol.

"He's armed!" One police officer said.

"Stand down, alien!" Another police officer said.

"You! Get out of there!" The police chief tells Izuku.

"Wait!" Izuku stops them as Marvelous looks at him.

"Cypher...what the hell is going on?" Marvelous questions.

"A lot has happened, my friend. I will tell you if you don't attack anyone." Izuku said as Marvelous looks around. After a few seconds, he lower his weapons and deactivates his transformation.