Episode 26

With the Rogue Company (Nighttime)

They found a place to sleep for the night in the cold, breezing night.

"It's cold out there." Chamber enters with Reyna, Tooru, and Eri.

"How's Cypher?" Reyna asked.

"He's not waking up." Atsuhiro said.

"I heard one time that Mama said he sleeps at least 2-3 days after releasing that type of aura." Eri states.

"That's why when we hit him, he didn't react quickly." Touya said bluntly.

"Eh?! You hit Papa?!" Eri asked.

"We were finding ways-" Atsuhiro gets his collar grabbed by Eri with a pull.

"If you do that again, I will drag your butts through the cold night and bury you somewhere. You hear me?!" Eri growls.

"YES, MA'AM!" Atsuhiro shivers.

"Guess being scary runs with the family." Reyna sweat drops.

"You can say that again." Chamber agrees.

Tooru sat beside the bed of Izuku and held his hand, "Please be okay...".

Harbor enters, "Yoru won't come out of the abandoned ship.".

"He's getting persistent on searching for an answer." Eri said and released Atsuhiro.

"Why does he need it?" Harbor asked.

"Actually...he didn't tell us why." Eri said and sat down.

"Is it possible that he can break the laws of physics? A dimensional rift can travel to space and time." Harbor said.

"So, you're saying he's a time traveler or another person from another dimension?" Reyna asked.

"We've seen many impossible things turn into possible. It's only a theory that he might be." Harbor said.

"He isn't. I knew the kid and his dad." Touya said.

"But there might be a possibility." Harbor insisted.

"I told you, it's not possible..." Touya said.

"Why do you say so?" Eri asked.

Touya tsked, "Because I said so! So shut your yaps and let the kid do his thing!".

They were surprised by Touya's attitude except for Atsuhiro.

"Calm down, Dabi." Atsuhiro calms him as he sighs.

"If he ever was, he could've told us." Touya said.

"I-I guess you're right." Chamber coughs.

"Omen is still night watching somewhere. Let's all stay put and rest for the night." Reyna said as they agree. "Another member might join us.".

"Eh? Who?" Eri asked.

"Is it the mole?" Harbor asked.

"No. Someone I know." Reyna smirks.

"Oh, I get it. Another kid is joining us." Chamber smiles while fixing his suit.

"Who?" Eri asked.

Harbor realizes it and laughs, "Him?! He'll be a good asset to the group!".

"Who are they talking about?" Atsuhiro asking Touya.

"How should I know?" Touya replies.

"More importantly, Reyna-san is right. We should all sleep now." Tooru said.