Episode 42

Kingdom

"Any reports?" The head asked one of his spies.

"They're at war right now." The captain said.

"Good. Be prepared to strike. We still have the remaining data about the Omega World's plan." The head said as the captain follows.

Shinjuku, Tokyo (Kingdom Abandoned Headquarters)

It was pure havoc as both sides clashed from A to Mid to B.

A Site

"ORA!" Touya throws a fireball at Shoto's Ice Defense before Yaoyorozu starts shooting down at Touya. Touya quickly takes cover at the middle wall of A Site as Lady Nagant appears to shoot back from A Main.

"Don't go hiding now, little girl!" Lady Nagant reloads before Mineta tries to surprise attack her with a staff strike until Atsuhiro blocks it for her.

"Daijobu, Lady Nagant?!" Atsuhiro kicks Mineta back.

"Tch. I had her." Mineta mutters.

"Yeah. You better keep an eye on your target." Lady Nagant fires another bullet, forcing Yaoyorozu to take cover inside A Heaven while Atsuhiro fights Mineta at A Ramps.

Kirishima is fighting Shuichi at A Lobby as they go through a fistfight with their Quirks. Hardening vs Scalemail.

"Take this!" Kirishima jabs Shuichi's face as Shuichi returns a gut punch.

"THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Shuichi grins as they speed up their punches while Iida and Neon run past them as both speedsters run around fighting in the area.

Jirou fights Eri from A Screens. With minimal space, they try to create every move to corner one another.

Jirou plugs her Earphone Jacks on her boots to release soundwaves at Eri as she stands her ground.

"Had enough?!" Jirou smirks before Eri lunges forward to punch her straight in her face.

"I'm just getting started, senpai." Eri smirks back as Jirou scoffs before standing up.

Hitoshi fights Stain behind A Heaven as both kick and jump around at walls to fight.

Stain grins, "I haven't fought you before, but I know you're like those Heroes!".

"I would shut my mouth in a fight if I were you!" Shinso lands and grabs his Binding Cloth to grab Stain, but fails as he slashes it.

"How is that possible?!" Shinso tsked as Stain lands laughing.

"When you're this old, you know some flaws from certain Heroes." Stain licks his lips before dashing towards him.

B Site

Omen and Tokoyami are fighting at B Site.

"DARK SHADOW!"

"Blinding."

Tokoyami gets blinded after Omen's Paranoia before he is tackled to the wall.

"Boo." Omen spoke before Tokoyami overpower him with Dark Shadow's help.

"We never had a proper fight." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow retreats.

Omen groans, "Why don't we test that one out?".

Tokoyami smirks, "I would gladly accept that.".

"Good choice." Omen readies a shadow.

Reyna fights Asui on the Rafters.

Asui uses her tongue to wrap Reyna, but Reyna threatens to scratch it with her claws before Asui can retreat her tongue back.

"Looking pretty scared for a brave little frog~." Reyna snickers as Asui felt annoyed at her response.