Episode 45

With Izuku's Team (Omega Earth)

"There's too many to handle!" Iso said after shooting down a clone.

"What did you expect? We're in enemy territory." Sova fires an arrow.

"What now?!" Eri asked after punching a clone down, resulting in a crack to the skull.

"We need a place to take cover and form a plan!" Shuichi suggested before slashing two clones.

"Spinner is right, Midoriya! We need to retreat and plan our attack!" Atsuhiro said.

"We can't waste time!" Kay/O argues.

"What are you talking about?!" Sage asked.

"If we fall back now, they will win!" Kay/O said before flashing a few with his flash bang before shooting them down. "We cannot go back until our objective is complete!".

"It's a suicide mission, but he's got a point." Stain said before throwing a knife through a clone's chest.

"I agree. Whether we keep fighting until we reach inside their base or fall back and let our world get destroyed." Omen said before teleporting to take cover.

"We need an opening!" Izuku said.

"On it!" Touya fire blasts a way. "Ryo!".

"Wakata!" Yoru rushes through with a katana and slashes down any enemy clone in sight.

"Let's go! Hurry!" Atsuhiro said before hitting a clone with his cane.

With Omega Cypher

Inside his office, Omega Killjoy reports.

"They've breached in."

"Good. They won't make it in time for the operation." Omega Cypher said.

"Our machine is at 38%. It'll take a while to complete. Are you sure to leave them alone while they're inside our base?" Killjoy asked.

"Are you questioning my authority? If so, be my guest...you can do whatever you like with them. Be sure not to take it too far." Omega Cypher chuckles under his mask.

With Izuku's Team

They enter an empty room as they catch their breath while Yoru and Touya guard the door.

"What do you see?" Yoru asked Sova.

Sova opens the door and retrieves his Owl Drone back.

"No one near us, but they're everywhere. We can't find the specific room in time. We have to move fast." Sova said.

"I'm trying to hack in through their system, unfortunately, their Killjoy is smarter as she looks." Kay/O said.

"Well, make it quick because we might get caught." Stain said.

"Don't rush me." Kay/O said while he enters a code. "I'm in.".

"Turn off the surveillance system. We need time to go incognito while we rush through the clones." Omen said.

"Bad idea. We need a diversion before we cause havoc after turning off the surveillance system. Once it's off, we can advance." Izuku said.

"It seems that the control room is under us." Kay/O reports.

"How many floors below?" Eri asked.

"3 floors. I can lead the way, but I need all your help to cover me while I guide you all." Kay/O said.

"It's a tough run, but that's a good plan." Omen comments.

"We need a diversion to lure most of the clones." Izuku said.