Episode 27

With the Rogue Company (Next Day)

They were all gathered where Cypher is sleeping.

"So, what's the game plan?" Atsuhiro asked.

"Omen-kun is on the lookout in the city. We prepare our defenses in this area if anything bad happens or Omen-kun reports that they're near." Tooru said.

"Cypher is still sleeping. Yoru is still in the shipwreck. While they're not present, our manpower decreases." Chamber said.

"We have to convince Yoru somehow to help us." Reyna said.

"Let the kid find his answers for now. We're enough to buy some time for the two of them." Touya said.

"They have the home advantage since Sova is Russian and knows the place." Harbor stated.

"We have to cover the different areas if they infiltrate." Eri said.

"Any reports from Omen?" Atsuhiro asked.

"None. He's still in the city." Tooru replies.

"It's been an hour now. What if something happened to him?" Reyna asked in concern.

"I know you're worried about your boyfriend, but let's have faith in him. He's strong, so trust him." Touya stated.

"I'll be in A Site to guard in the Rafters. Anyone want to join me?" Chamber asked.

"Someone has to guard the kitchen if anyone tries to enter from the Tube. I'll do it." Reyna volunteers.

"Mr. Compress, you should provide support for Chamber in A Site." Tooru said.

"You can hide behind the Generator to surprise attack them." Chamber suggested as Atsuhiro nods in understanding.

"I'll handle the Boiler in Mid." Harbor volunteers.

"I'll assist you with my light." Tooru said.

"Eri-chan, you should be in B Site to look after Yoru." Atsuhiro said.

"I'll take care of it." Eri agrees.

"I'll go with her." Touya raises his hand.

"Then it's settled. We wait for further instructions from Omen." Chamber said.

With Omen

He is down and tries to stand up.

"Did you really think you can just lurk in the shadows with us knowing?" Omen looks up from Katsuki's statement before he gets kicked in the face.

"You bastard..." Omen mutters and groans from the injuries that he received from Katsuki's explosions.

"Just tell us where they're hiding and we can let you go." Shindo said while crossing his arms.

"You're gonna have to kill me if you want that to happen, Heroes." Omen said before gets blown by Yoarashi's wind.

"Still acting stubborn, huh?!" Yoarashi gets irritated.

"This is getting us nowhere." Edgeshot said while sitting down.

"Spill it already!" Mirko grits her teeth.

"Didn't I tell you to kill me to get it?" Omen crawls and stands up.

"Then we'll do that if it's for them to be exposed." Katsuki said.

Hawks threatens Omen with his Feather Sword, "I don't like to be a jerk, but if you don't speak now, DynaMight might do something you'll regret later on.".

"Get that thing away from me, bird." Omen gets slashed and kneels.

"That's quite insulting on my part." Hawks said after receiving an insult.