Episode 16

With Sova's team and the Pro Heroes

"Brimstone, you can send Phoenix after our task in Everett-Linde. We are not short on firepower yet."

"I'll tell him the news. Until then, good luck."

Sova turns to his team and the Pro Heroes.

"Any news from the No. 1 Hero in Japan?" Sova asked.

"We heard he threw another tantrum after receiving the news that the Rogue and his team had escaped." Tokoyami said.

"A tantrum? Isn't that a little unprofessional for a Hero?" Killjoy questions.

"Yeah, well...he's kinda...like that." Koda awkwardly laughs.

"What do you mean?" Kay/O asked.

"Let's just say he's a hot head." Shinso said while crossing his arms and legs.

"Man! He's at it again!" Mineta stretches.

"Any plans to trap them?" Jett questions Sova.

"Negative. We will construct one once we arrive." Sova said.

Jett nods and notices Raze is quiet.

"Is there something that you would like to share?" Jett whispers.

Raze was startled and looked at Jett.

"Sorry... It's just..."

"Why?! He called us family, yet he did that without telling us!"

"He wanted to protect what he has left, all right?! You wouldn't get that..."

"I want to understand the situation as well..." Raze whispers as Jett pities her.

"Don't worry, once this is over, we'll know." Jett cheers her up as she smiles a little.

With the Rogue Company (Next Day-Timeskip)

"It'll take us another hour to arrive at our destination." Chamber said while driving.

"A Vulture is faster than an average bus. How come there's an hour left when Santa Fe's far away?!" Yoru questions.

"Relax, Yoru. We have our Vulture as well in front of the border." Chamber explains.

"I thought you landed it in the Canyon?" Touya asked.

"Then we can't fly over the border if I leave it in the Canyon." Chamber said.

"What happens if we get caught by the enemy team?" Omen questions.

"That's why I'm driving as fast as I can. This is a bus, you know." Chamber glances as Omen hums.

Izuku was quiet since last night as he remembers the vision he had.

"Don't die yet... Izuku Midoriya!"

'Who was that?' Izuku thought.

"You look problematic." Tooru said worriedly.

Izuku turns to her, "Do not worry. What's more important is that we can get to our destination fast. I need the answers now. Time's ticking.".

Reyna turns to him with a raised eyebrow, "Are you doing okay, Cypher? It seems you're having trouble with your thoughts since last night. Kindly share it with the class~. I'm pretty curious." She smirks.

"Ew. Flirtatious." Izuku insults as Reyna ticks off.

"You little-!" Reyna was about to stand up when suddenly Omen pulled her down.