Episode 8

Mansion (Next Day)

Omen meditates, Yoru and Touya talking in the couch, Tooru helping Chamber with breakfast, and Izuku standing outside.

Tooru notices that he was outside for quite a while and starts asking the others, "Ne, do you think Cypher-kun is okay?".

Yoru turns to her and looks outside, "To be honest, I don't know. Anyway, what's for breakfast?".

"He was fine last night, too. Maybe something came up." Touya guesses.

"Why don't you ask what's wrong, so that you might know what's bugging him? I'll handle the cooking for now." Chamber suggested.

"Is it fine?" Tooru asked as Chamber nods. She removes the apron and went outside.

"Hey, should we listen to their conversation?" Yoru questions Touya.

"Don't butt in, youngster." Touya told him as Yoru groans.

Outside

Izuku stands and looks up at the sky while thinking his past, "Where did I go wrong?".

Flashback

"I'll kill you for what you did to my family!"

Scene Change

"You're nothing, but his pawn... You should know better, Shigaraki."

Scene Change

"Then... I have no choice..."

Scene Change

"NORA!"

Scene Change

"I'm sorry, little one..."

Scene Change

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

Flashback Ends

Izuku opens his eyes and breathes heavily as he holds his head while kneeling and clenching his fist on the ground.

"Cypher...?" Izuku heard a woman's voice and turns to see Tooru's visible self. He remembered what she said last night.

"Aishiteru... Izuku."

He saw her worried face and stands up. Tooru questions him, "What's wrong?".

"Nothing important." Izuku coughs and puts his hands on his pockets. "More".

"You didn't answer my question..." Tooru sounded worried.

Izuku sighs, "There's nothing to worry about. I'll be fine.".

Tooru steps to stand beside him, "You know, after you left. I tried searching for you. Because... I just couldn't believe you died out of nowhere.".

"Why tell me so sudden?" Izuku asked.

"It wasn't DynaMight's order to send me in. I decide to barge in with my own free will, and then later realized that I was being tracked. I'm thankful that you let me come along with your little group." Tooru smiles as Izuku looks at her. She looks back, "That's why, I want to help you, the Agents, so that I can be a good asset for the team.".

"You are a good asset. With your invisibility, you can infiltrate and grab the data needed. You can reflect and use light. And you can shoot. That's all." Izuku describes her as she giggles.

"It's been a while since I heard you nerding." Tooru teases as Izuku looks away.

"Shut up." Izuku whispers as Tooru laughs.