Episode 21

With Izuku

He walks around to look for a place to find where the USB sent them.

"Why did Nora pinpoint this place?" Izuku questions himself as he continues to walk. 'Where could she possibly hid the locked information?'.

With Sova's team and the Pro Heroes

Shoto waits for his team in the dock. He clenches his fist from the moment where he and his brother cross paths again.

"Feeling alright, bruv?" He turns to see Phoenix and Sova.

"Yes. I assumed your backup would arrive shortly." Shoto said.

"I'm taking Sage in exchange for Killjoy. She is not well and injured. She must return to headquarters." Sova stated.

"My team is still moving. We're good to go." Shoto said as both of them nod.

With the Rogue Company

"6 hours have passed. Another 4, we'll reach Venice." Chamber said.

"I don't understand. How come Cypher was the first one to arrive there?" Harbor questions.

"Maybe the mysterious terminator sent him there or...maybe he found a way to escape him." Touya said while taking care of a sleeping Tooru.

"Jumping to conclusions won't solve anything. Let's ask Cypher face to face." Yoru suggested.

"Strange... Why would that person take him?" Omen questions.

"It bothers me as well, my friend. Unfortunately, we don't have an answer to that right now. Only Cypher knows what has happened on the other side of the portal." Chamber answers.

"A portal...to where exactly?" Atsuhiro asked.

"If it's Omega, then let's try to invade it." Reyna suggested.

"Calm down, Reyna. We don't need to rush." Harbor calms him.

"But-!" Reyna gets cut off.

"I agree. You're calling a war here, you know." Yoru comments.

"Let's not make any hasty movements until we are sure that Cypher is all right." Omen said as Reyna tsked.

Japan (DynaMight Agency)

"You're sending those kids already? Shoto's not done with the mission!" Kirishima said.

"We need manpower. If the rogue manages to escape again, I'm the one stepping foot on the battlefield." Katsuki crosses his arms.

"Nonsense! Don't act hastily. You are needed in Japan." Kirishima tries to stop him.

"Don't stop me from obtaining our objective. I might be No. 1, but I need to become a leader." Katsuki stands up and looks at the window.

"But-!" Kirishima gets cut off.

"Stand down, Red Riot." Katsuki warns him.

Kirishima sighs, "Nothing is stopping you, huh? Why are you desperate?".

"Always been that way. Now, go. I have better things to do than argue with you like a freshman in UA." Katsuki said as Kirishima nods before leaving the office.

With Kirishima

After leaving the building, he went to see Tetsutetsu as both sat down across each other in a cafe with their casual attire.

"WHAT?! IS HE NUTS?!" Tetsutetsu shouted as Kirishima quiets him down.

"I know. I know." Kirishima sighs.