Episode 10

With the Rogue Company (Nighttime)

"It's gonna take us tomorrow to arrive to Mexico. You better rest on the ride." Chamber said, piloting the ship with Yoru.

Omen was taking care of Tooru as Izuku sits across them with Reyna beside him. Touya, on the other hand, is sitting behind Yoru.

"Where to?" Yoru asking Reyna.

"We need answers for that crystal." Omen said.

"Crystal?" Reyna asked.

"The reason why we're here." Touya said. "Since Mr. Mysterious is a Rogue, and I'm a villain, the government is trying to catch us.".

"Touya Todoroki, also known as Dabi. I heard about you. How you hid yourself after the bloody massacre 20 years ago." Reyna said as Touya flinches.

"Bloody massacre?" Omen asked.

"That's what they called 20 years ago. That war was definitely a bloody massacre." Izuku said.

"20 years ago, the Dark Lord known as All For One, and his successor, Tomura Shigaraki, planned a war to destroy the Hero society. Unfortunately, they were killed by an unknown figure that came out of nowhere. Not only them, but the villains as well. They were slaughtered, butchered, massacred, annihilated... *Sigh* Just thinking about it made my spine shiver." Reyna states.

"After that, we escaped, but the others didn't make it." Touya said.

"I can see in your eyes that you carry a huge burden on your back. The pain inside you is eating inside out." Omen comments.

"Stop being creepy, Death-san." Touya was creeped out.

"I think I heard there's only one person who saw its face. Katsuki Bakugo, the No. 1 Hero in Japan." Chamber said. "He was the only one who saw the face, and refuse to share it to media for certain reasons.".

"Is DynaMight the only one who knows? I wonder..." Reyna eyeing Izuku.

Izuku removes his hat and puts it on Tooru while she sleeps, "What we need to worry right now is how are we gonna survive.".

"Just rest for now." Yoru said.

Saint-Etienne (Next Day)

Asui was standing outside the hotel as she thinks deep.

"What's wrong?" She turns to see Jett smiling.

"Jett-chan... Nothing." Asui answers.

"Hmmm... Hey, I heard you got your butts kicked by Cypher... How come?" Jett asked.

"He was...intimidating...like...he's after for blood." Asui describes.

"Woah..." Jett was surprised, "Even I was caught off guard from what you just said...".

"It made me remember an incident from a long time ago..." Asui said.

"And that is?" Jett asked.

"A war when we were just freshmen's from UA." Asui starts.

Flashback

'Heroes and Villains went head to head trying to protect their own justice. All For One as their leader while Endeavor leads the Heroes.'

Scene Change

"Endeavor-san!" Hawks went down beside Endeavor while Asui, Uraraka, Nejire, and Ryukyu were behind them.

"What's the status?!" Endeavor asked.

"FROPPY! URAVITY! BRACE YOURSELVES!" Ryukyu said.