Episode 49

With Omen

Omen stands outside under the cold night with his cloak off and waits for a certain someone.

"What do you want, cariño?" He turns his head to the voice to see her leaning against a wall.

"You came. I did not expect you to come by my intentions." Omen comments as Reyna stops walking to stand beside him.

"Is there anything that you would like to talk about?" Reyna questions.

"Do you want to remember something...shocking?" Omen questions.

"Shocking? What is this all about?" Reyna was confused.

"Zyanya..." Omen spoke, making her caught by surprise. "That day...when I tried to say goodbye to you...".

"What?! What do you mean?! And why call me by my real name?! What are you trying to show me?!" Reyna storms him with questions.

"All I ever wanted was to be with...nevermind...if this doesn't work, I would look like a fool." Omen sighs.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Reyna adds another question.

Omen takes a step as Reyna stays alert and backs off.

"I'm warning you, Omen. I don't want to hurt you. Just tell me what you want from me." Reyna said. 'What is he planning to do?'.

Omen stops and sighs, "I need to find a harmless way to do it. Just don't overreact.".

Reyna was confused and sees Omen dashes at her. She was too late to do anything and got grabbed by Omen by the waist and got pulled closer.

'WHAT THE-?!' Reyna thought before Omen could catch her lips with his. Reyna was flustered and angry as she tried to free herself with her nails scratching and pinching Omen. Omen endured the pain and continued to do so. Moments later, Reyna starts getting thoughts flooded through her mind as she remembers the event that happened. Reyna sheds a tear and pulls Omen closer as they deepen the kiss. As Reyna pulls back and looks at him, she smiles.

"Cariño." Reyna wipes a tear. "I'm glad...that you lived...".

"I wasn't going to die...not when my woman is waiting for me..." Omen said as Reyna laughs and looks at the scratches she made.

"Are you okay?! Wait, let me tell Sage or Skye." Reyna said as Omen stops her.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you remembered." Omen said.

Reyna was worried while looking at the sky, "The others...do they remember?".

"We're still trying to make them remember. Does it hurt your head when you're starting to remember it?".

"No...I felt...sad." Reyna explains. "It's like...I was hurt that you left to do what's right without taking me...".

"I have to apologize for my role as one of Cypher's chess pieces. He needed me and I was able to give him a hand." Omen said.

"We're not chess pieces of him! Pick your words next time properly!" Reyna scolds him.

"Because...if we're not chess pieces..." Omen turns to smile at him, "...how am I supposed to protect the Queen?".

Reyna blushes and tsked, "The King is the one you need protecting! I'm fine on my own!".

Omen chuckles, "But it got you, right? It's not the best pick-up line, but it was genuine.".

Reyna smirks and pecks his cheek, "Yes, it was.".

As they enjoyed the night, Izuku was listening to the conversation with Marvelous peeking.