Episode 3

DynaMight Agency

18 Heroes were gathered on the long table in the meeting room.

"Let's cut to the chase." Katsuki stands up and the hologram on the table shows. "According to the Valorant Protocol, Agent #05's real name is Amir El Amari, AKA Cypher. All we know is that he is an information broker, a one-man surveillance network who keeps tabs on the enemy's every move.".

"So that's why he knew we were coming for him." Kirishima said.

"He sets up traps and a camera. And that smoke he has. It made a sound. I think that smoke can detect us if we're inside." Sero said.

"Who was the other guy?" Jirou asked.

"Agent #15's real name is Ryo Kiritani, AKA Yoru. He's a Japanese native that can travel through reality to infiltrate by just ripping a hole into enemy lines unseen. The other Agents call him by the nickname 'Riftwalker'." Katsuki reports.

"Riftwalker, huh? A person who can travel through the rift." Iida thinks.

"Someone like that can be dangerous." Uraraka said.

"Last, but not the least, Agent #03, AKA Omen. A phantom of a memory that hunts in the shadows. He can teleport around the field, and blind his enemies with his Paranoia. He has no background, according to the files." Katsuki said.

"A dead person was doing all of that?!" Kaminari shivers.

"How is it possible?!" Mineta asked.

"The Valorant Protocol won't give that type of information to the public because it's classified." Katsuki said.

"They're pretty suspicious..." Shoji comments.

"Are you sure their information can be trusted?" Tokoyami asked.

"They might be working together, and faking the story." Yaoyorozu comments.

"No. They can be trusted. They helped us during the early days of the First Light." Katsuki said.

"I see. So, what's the plan, monsieur?" Aoyama asked.

"Right now, we're looking for them." They heard a voice.

"Who was that?" Sato asked.

"Captain Brimstone. Nice to meet you, Heroes."

"This is their leader?"  Koda questions.

"He looks old." Ashido whispers to Kirishima.

"My team will assist you on capturing our Rogue Agents, your Hero and Villain."

"I still can't believe Dabi was still alive..." Shoto clenches his fist.

"Even Hagakure-san joined him. Did he manipulate her on the process?" Ojiro questions.

"Whatever the reason is, we need to take him down with the others. Even Invisible Girl. Kero." Asui said.

"Brimstone, we'll take it from here. You should focus on your side." Katsuki said.

"Copy that."

The call ended.

"After we receive the information, we'll move. Dismissed." Katsuki said as they prepare to leave.

"Isn't it weird? Why only from Class A were called?" Mineta asks Kaminari.

"Bakugo said that he wants to work with people he knew from UA." Kaminari said as Mineta gets it.

Katsuki heard their conversation, 'Now's not the time to tell the truth...'.

Valorant Protocol HQ