Episode 31

Viper's Team (Dawn)

"According to our tracker, they're here." Viper said.

"In this big ol' storage facility?" Phoenix asked while wiping his Bulldog.

"If they're not here, that would be impossible. I'm never wrong." Viper said.

"DynaMight's taking the back where the crashed Radianite is located." Skye said.

"We split into teams. I'll take Neon and Raze with me. Skye, you take Phoenix and Jett. You're in-charge. Don't make me regret my decision." Viper clicks her Guardian.

"Whatever." Skye grabs her Vandal.

"Let's get to work." Jett said as she grabs her Specter while Neon nods as she reloads her Phantom.

"This is gonna be a long day." Raze said as she grabs her Bucky.

DynaMight's team

"There are 3 sections. We split up and check each." Hawks said.

"4 in one. The rest are 3." Iida said.

"Shoto, Kamui Woods and I should lead the teams." DynaMight said. "I'll take Ingenium, Mirko, and Edgeshot.".

"You wouldn't mind if I took Edgeshot, would you? With my Quirk and his, it would be handy." Shoto said.

"Heh. Do as you like. Then, I'll take Grand." Katsuki said.

"Understandable." Shindo said.

"Hawks, you're coming with us. We need someone like you." Shoto said as Hawks nods.

"Then that leaves me, Tsukuyomi, and Gale Force to form a team of 3." Kamui Woods said.

"Great, then it's settled. Now, move it! We got Rogues to capture!" DynaMight said as they follow.

Meanwhile, Izuku was eavesdropping and starts smirking.

"Got you."

He contacts Yoru.

"Yoru, come in."

"Here. Are you sure that we should be doing this? It's kinda risky."

"Just stick to the plan. We need to power up the Hyperspace in order to travel to Omega."

"But why so early? We're the only ones here, you know. The rest are still at the mansion eating or sleeping."

"They will come shortly, don't worry. The reason why I'm planning this is because they know that we'll leave without their guard on. It's obvious enough for them to not initiate a search before we can even set off."

"Right... Kay/O and I are in position."

"Best of luck."

Izuku ends the call.

"Are you sure hiding in this building will keep us safe?" Chamber asked.

"We have to surprise attack them and get to Neon. That's why I brought you here." Izuku said.

"Am I going to lure her to the core?" Chamber asked.

"You're the manipulative one, so it's your game. Just tell her what annoys her to make her angry." Izuku said. "Well just wait until they find one of us before we can engage.".

"Let's get to work." Chamber said as he prepares his Headhunter as Izuku nods and checks his camera in A Site. He looks to see Viper, Neon, and Raze.

A Site

Raze checks the boxes, Neon looks around the area, and Viper tries to open a door.

"So, you're already here?" They heard a voice and turned to see the Heroes.