Episode 39

With Kirishima

Kirishima and the squad are at his home with Shinso.

"Why did he give the order just now?!" Kirishima questions while messing with his hair.

"Calm down, dude! You wanted this, right?! So try and relax!" Kaminari tries to calm him down.

"He's right, Kirishima." Ashido said worriedly.

"Ugh! I can't believe him! After what he did...!" Kirishima sits down between Sero and Shinso.

"You better calm down for now. You need to think of something to cool off." Sero said.

"I don't know if I can face him again... I'll hesitate." Kirishima looks down.

"He's a rogue, Kirishima. It might sting, but it's reality." Shinso said as Kirishima grabs his collar and stands up.

"Yamero, Kirishima!" Jirou grabs his arm.

"Listen here, and listen carefully...You weren't there when it happened...and you weren't there when we mourned! You just came after his 'death' and don't know anything! He might be a Rogue, but he isn't a villain!" Kirishima said as Shinso pushes him.

"I'm trying to help you realize that no matter what you are to him, your status will affect your career!" Shinso explains.

"That's enough, Shinso." Sero said.

"Both of you, you should stop talking about it!" Ashido said.

"I don't need to hear it from you! You never know him more than I do!" Kirishima continues to argue against Shinso.

"Even if that's true, I'm still doing what is right for our society. To protect the people who believe in us to make the better choice and for the greater good." Shinso said.

"Enough already!" Kaminari stops them. "Look at yourselves! This is why he hates us! Midoriya wanted us to live peacefully and fulfill our goals...that's why he scolded Iida for being reckless during a mission back in Morocco...".

"Iida got scolded?" Jirou asked.

"Haven't you heard? Iida explained it to us during the meeting." Shinso said.

"I see... No one shared it with me." Jirou said as Sero and Ashido agree.

"I talked with Iida about it. That's why he had suspicions about the Rogue. But beside my point, we shouldn't be fighting right now! Don't we want our long lost friend to come back?" Kaminari looked at them as the room was silent.

"Kaminari has a point. We shouldn't be fighting." Sero cuts the tension and silence.

"Yeah...Gomen...Shinso." Kirishima looks away.

"It should be me that needs to apologize...don't worry about it." Shinso said.

"Thanks for stopping by, Shinso, but I think Kirishima needs some space." Ashido said.

"It's all right. I'll be on my way. Please, excuse me." Shinso bows before leaving the place.

"You need anything, bro?" Sero asked.

"I'm good. I just need time to think." Kirishima said as Sero nods.

"If you need anything, just give us a call." Jirou said as Kirishima hums before they left.

"Are you going to be okay?" Ashido asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry." Kirishima said before Ashido pecks his cheek before going to the doorway. Kirishima looks at her in shock. "Hang in there, Eijiro.". She closes the door, leaving Kirishima blushing.