Episode 29

With Sova's team and the Heroes

Katsuki was angry at what happened earlier.

"Why did you all lose to low criminals?! Some of them weren't even heroes to begin with!" Katsuki scolds his team and blames them for the cause.

"It was a team effort overall. You were just thinking of revenge." Edgeshot said while sitting behind him.

"I have to say, they are strong. Stronger than we had ever imagined." Kamui Woods said.

"URUSAI!" Katsuki shouts.

"Lower your temper, DynaMight. Let's not get to heated up." Hawks tries to calm him, but Katsuki grits his teeth and clenches his fists.

"I was surprised about Yoru's development." Iida said.

"They're not getting stronger through training and numbers, but in experience and unleashing true potential. It will only be a matter of time for all of them to unlock it. We must be vigilant." Tokoyami said.

"We already took down their watchman by an illegal action, let's not make that happen again. We're heroes, after all." Edgeshot said.

"Don't lecture me on what I'm doing." Katsuki glances at him.

"You're still stubborn and impatient." Edgeshot stands up, "Is this what Endeavor and All Might wanted?".

"What are you talking about?!" Katsuki questions.

"I'm saying that if you continue to pursue this reckless act, you will make them disappointed on what you are doing as No. 1 in Japan. We're already humiliated by the media on how we couldn't handle our Rogue and his friends. It all started when they escaped from your command. If they know about the Top 10 getting beaten easily by the Rogue Company, then the trust of the people will become shorter than last time and we'll be viewed as weak Heroes to the world. Let's not make that happen again." Edgeshot speeches.

"Woah... That's deep." Shindo said surprisingly.

"I get his point, DynaMight. One wrong move from you, all of us will get included." Mirko said seriously.

"They're already people admiring and supporting the Rogue Company, just like the Stain incident. If we don't take them down now, things will get tricky." Shoto said as he woke up beside Yoarashi.

"Are you all right?" Yoarashi asked.

"I am. Thank you." Shoto replies.

"Heh. Like I'll let that happen." Katsuki scoffs.

"Be stubborn all you want, but deep down, you know the risk." Edgeshot approaches Sova and his team while Katsuki tsked.

Sova got a message from Brimstone and started a meeting with his team.

"Orders from Brimstone. It's sad to say that I will no longer be in command in this squadron." Sova said, shocking them.

"Eh?! If you're not gonna lead, then who's in-charge?!" Jett asked.

"I'm afraid Viper will take charge from now on. She will bring Neon with her. That means I will be leaving with another member in the team." Sova said.

"Then, I should go with you." Sage said.

"You're needed here. Are you sure you want to leave?" Sova asked.

"Yes. I'm afraid I will be in the way of Viper if she leads. Skye is already enough for a healer in this team." Sage said.

"You just want to be with Sova." Phoenix laughs as Raze joins him while Sage blushes.

Sova smiles surprising them.