Episode 15

With the Rogue Company (5 hours later)

Touya's stomach grumbles.

"Hungry?" Chamber asked.

"Haven't eaten anything since last night." Touya said.

"I'm hungry too!" Tooru whines.

"Let's stop for Brunch in San Luis Potosí." Atsuhiro suggests.

"We're on the run. Are you sure stopping in a crowded area with a bus is a great idea?" Omen questions.

"We don't have a choice. We need to eat." Yoru said.

"I shall go. The people don't know that I'm a part of the Rogue Company yet." Atsuhiro suggests.

"What if you get caught?" Reyna asked.

"Do not worry. I will place a Gatecrash in here and follow him. Chamber, you drive if we get caught. That way, we can scram out of here faster." Yoru instructs him.

"Leave it to me." Chamber nods.

"Say, Cypher's been quiet lately." Touya glances back to see him with his hat covering his face as he sleeps at the back of the bus.

"He never gets to sleep properly last night. He also has injuries that are not healed yet." Reyna said.

"Eh?! Really?!" Tooru was worried about Izuku.

"Don't worry. That guy doesn't like visiting underground doctors. The only doctor he can rely on is from Japan. Sage and Skye are an exception because they are the Protocols healers." Yoru explains.

"He doesn't want an underground doctor to heal him, but not a doctor from Japan?" Omen asked.

"Let's just say, they were close..." Yoru said as Tooru got the idea.

"You mean-"

"Don't." They turn to the voice of Izuku while still in his sleeping position. "Don't mention the name... I can't forgive myself for hurting her too...".

Touya got an idea, as well as Atsuhiro.

"I see... You're talking about her." Touya said.

"Indeed. You two were very close, together with another figure." Atsuhiro said as the bus stops.

"We're here. Let's get going, Mister." Yoru opens the door as both exit the bus.

"We will be back. You know the drill." Yoru places a Gatecrash beside the bus.

"Let's get going." Atsuhiro said as they left.

Reyna smirks.

"You look happy." Chamber said while she saw her face.

"He sounds like a young Brimstone when he gives orders. The only difference between them is that I can agree with the boy more than an old man." Reyna comments.

"Stop calling him 'boy'. You two literally have a small age gap." Izuku said as Reyna huffs. "But the first part I can agree on. Maybe 70%. Yoru's special.".

"I remember him when I tried to kill him before you jumped in." Touya smirks.

"What was he like?" Chamber asked.

"Eh. A little kid. About 7 years old." Touya describes him.

"Kiritani-kun was such a stubborn little kid, just like DynaMight." Tooru smiles.

"DynaMight was a delinquent?" Chamber asked.

"Of course he is! He is very chaotic! One of the most potentially trained and strongest Hero in our batch!" Tooru giggles.