Episode 33

Somewhere in the Universal Stream

"I see... So the Reaver failed to do its task." All For One said while sitting on his throne.

"Was it supposed to be satisfactorily resolved like General 4 said?" IM asked.

"Indeed. Although, the Valorant Universe managed to uphold its power and use it as weapons of destruction." All For One smiles.

"General 12 wants a meeting with all of us higher ups. What's your response to the request?" IM asked.

"I shall gladly accept his appeal.  Notify the other Generals to have this meeting immediately." All For One said as IM follows before he exits the room. All For One smirks, "I see you entered the Valorant Universe now, my pirate friend, but would you know which one to pick?".

Valorant Protocol HQ

"Ugh, am I getting paid more because of this?" Breach humors.

"No time for jokes. Viper's team is in trouble. I can't contact DynaMight as well." Brimstone said.

"What could have possibly happened out there?" Astra asked.

"The usual. Cypher and his team are kicking ass." Fade said making Breach chuckle.

"I received some information from Red Riot. They're going to change the teams." Brimstone said as the ship arrives.

"Let's make this quick!" Breach said.

"I just want this to be over. Whether I fail or win, I just want one job." Fade said as she yawns.

"You're not getting any sleep, Fade. Are you alright, girl?" Astra asked.

"I'll be fine." Fade shrugs.

"Let's go!" Brimstone said as they follow.

Bhutan

Kirishima arrives with his team and they were shocked about the aftermath.

"What the hell...?" Sero was sweating.

"They did this?!" Ashido questions.

"Check the area and help those who need medical attention!" Kirishima instructs a force team as they follow.

"Hey!" They turn to see Neon helping Iida.

"Ingenium!" Kirishima approaches.

"Red Riot..." Iida coughs as Kirishima helps Neon support him.

"What happened here?!" Kirishima asked.

"It was a messy fight. Even with us gaining the numbers, they still got us. Omen is alive unexpectedly and helped them win." Iida explains.

"Viper! Where is she?! She was after them!" Neon said.

"Don't worry, we'll help you with your problem, but now, all of you should need medical help." Kirishima said.

Kaminari and Jirou were back from the search as the force team called on paramedics.

"What's the status?" Kirishima asked after Neon took Iida to a force team.

"They were right... It was messy and..." Kaminari couldn't finish the sentence.

"I have to say... The Rogue Company is really a batch for putting up a difficult fight against us." Jirou comments.

"Bakugo is feeling alright. The Top 10 will be heading off once Brimstone arrives." Sero said.

"What are you talking about, you fools?!" They turn to see Katsuki in bandages.