Chapter : 1 Farewell

There's a new bakery on the corner.

    The location of this bakery is a bit remote, so when the young man appeared in the shop, the owner and a few clerk girls even suspected that he was an aristocrat who walked out of an oil painting in the last century.

    Ji Jin stood by the counter, looking down at the freshly baked bread on the shelf.

    His complexion is fair, perhaps because the severe cold outside made his porcelain-white complexion a little more blush, but the soft yellow halo in the store hit him, adding a touch of ecstasy to his whole body that makes it difficult to look away. gentle.

    Shopkeeper Alpha subconsciously sniffed the pheromones of the person in front of him.

    In his opinion, the breath of such a beautiful and gentle Omega should also be gentle and soothing.

    But he was disappointed because he didn't feel any pheromone belonging to Omega in the young man.

    This only shows that he is just an ordinary beta.

    The shop owner couldn't help but feel a little regretful, and when he was about to look away, the calm young man in front of him had been watching the shop for a week, and now he was slowly walking in front of him, and after a moment of hesitation, he showed a smile: "You guys... Are you recruiting?"

    Everyone felt that this sudden Ji Jin was so weird that it was shocking.

    As a beta, he is as beautiful as an omega, well-educated, and even has an extraordinary conversation. He is willing to roll up his sleeves and learn how to make bread and pastry from scratch.

    Under everyone's questioning eyes, Ji Jin was able to make a decent dessert the next day.

    It was a very sweet looking cherry cake.

    Under the complicated eyes of everyone, Ji Jin, who was tall and gentle, leaned over slightly, lowered his head and put down the decorated cherries and finely divided decorations on the cake.

    If he didn't say that he was making cakes, everyone in the store would even think he was painting or sculpting.

    His appearance is so beautiful and impeccable, anyone will feel short of breath when facing him, because his eyes are so affectionate and gentle even when facing the cake, let alone at this moment Wei Wei looked at you with a polite smile.

    "Is he some kind of model? But I haven't heard of such a beautiful beta anywhere."

" Isn't it the young master who ran away from somewhere?"

" It doesn't feel like it. It might be a trapped lover. After all, it's a beta..."

    Ji Jin just smiled faintly when he heard it, until the shopkeeper finally found him and asked about it.

    "Actually, I don't mean anything else, I just want to ask about your relationship experience."

    The store owner Alpha can see that he is trying his best to suppress his gossip, "Uh, after all, you have been with us for so many days, and you can I didn't see your boyfriend or girlfriend..."