Chapter - 27 I beg you take the bait...

Lu Zhi looked at Ji Jin for a long while, and finally he seemed to admit defeat, and smiled bitterly: "Brother Jin, I will think whatever you want me to think."

Ji Jin seemed to be stunned for a moment, and his frozen expression seemed to loosen, but only loosened for an instant. He said calmly: "Let's go home."

"..." Lu Zhi lowered his head and smiled reluctantly, "Do you really regard this place as our home?"

Ji Jin nodded: "Of course."

Lu Zhi looked at Ji Jin, the expression on his face was still calm, as if nothing in the world could shake him. He watched the liquid medicine drop by drop in the infusion tube, and finally nodded.

"Okay. Let's go home."

On the way back, the driver drove, and Lu Zhi and Ji Jin sat in the back seat.

Qi Yao didn't object too much to Ji Jin's departure, but just prepared Ji Jin's next medicine and asked him to avoid dietary restrictions.

But Lu Zhi fell silent again.

Ji Jin turned his head slightly, only to see Lu Zhi staring out of the window dazedly, with his lips tightly pursed. For a while, he couldn't figure out what Lu Zhi was thinking, and he felt an inexplicable worry about meeting Wen Yunyun in the near future.

Is there anything that cannot be conveyed through Qi Yao, but must be said through a meeting?

Ji Jin silently lowered his head and looked at his palm.

Their plan is being implemented in an orderly manner. Leaving Lu Zhi is already foreseeable in the future and will inevitably happen.

His mind is in turmoil.

Maybe it would be better to leave here.

But there seems to be a faint voice in my heart:

- Will it really get better?

——Do you really not regret it?

—Do you really, don't like him?

The voice of Lu Zhi questioning himself seemed to be still echoing in his ears: "Since you don't like me, why did you protect me from injury?"

...The voices from all over the place in his heart swept over one after another, disturbing Ji Jin even more chaos.

So Ji Jin deliberately avoided the faint voice in his heart, closed his eyes, and continued walking towards his destination.

How could he be soft-hearted and be moved? All of this is just his own illusion.

...how could he look back again.

When it came time to make an appointment with Wen Yunyun, Ji Jin didn't tell Lu Zhi in advance, but was dressed neatly and stood at the porch changing shoes, looking at Lu Zhi with puzzled eyes, she said casually: " I'm going out for a walk."

Lu Zhi looked at him, and after a moment of silence, he said: "Your injuries are still not healed." 

"It's okay." Ji Jin said lightly, "I'm just walking around, and I'll be back soon. 

Lu Zhi frowned, stepped forward and carefully adjusted the scarf tied around Ji Jin's neck, looked at Ji Jin up and down for a long time, struggled and finally chose to compromise: "What do you want for lunch? I'll make it for you."

Ji Jin looked at him and smiled: "Let's make it warmer, and we can barbecue together when we come back."

Lu Zhi's eyes lit up: "Then eat barbecue, the courtyard has been cleaned and it hasn't been used yet. I'll marinate the meat, and we'll roast it together when you come back."

"Okay."

Ji Jin seemed to have returned to the illusion of a few years ago in an instant, as if a long time ago, he just came to this huge villa, that small The boy excitedly held his hand and pulled him to look around here.

"Brother Jin?" Lu Zhi looked at Ji Jin who was in a daze, and couldn't help but feel a little helpless, "Aren't you going out for a walk? Why did you suddenly froze?"

 "Oh, yes." Then Ji Jin changed from a short but beautiful Struggling out of memory, he looked at the young man in front of him who was already taller than him, and suddenly felt dazed.

It turned out that those things were a long, long time ago.

When they came to the place agreed with Wen Yunyun, Wen Yunyun had already arrived, half an hour earlier than the time they agreed in advance.

Ji Jin usually doesn't go to the appointment in advance, but this time he was worried that Lu Zhi would obstruct it, so he came out early, but he didn't expect that Wen Yunyun was already shivering in the cold wind, waiting at the place they agreed on.

"Master!! You are here!"

Wen Yunyun excitedly wanted to rush forward and give Ji Jin a big hug, but when he saw the bandage on Ji Jin's shoulder, he stopped hesitantly, "This, this is What's wrong?"

Ji Jin followed her gaze and looked at his shoulder, just when he was about to say something, he saw Wen Yunyun's eyes were red, and said angrily: "It was Lu Zhi who did it, right? He hit you again?"

" No, this is..." "Master, you don't need to say anything, I understand." Wen Yunyun held Ji Jin down and prevented him from continuing, "I will definitely help you leave the Lu family."

Ji Jin looked Looking at Wen Yunyun with a sad face: "..."