Chapter - 24 "You lied to me again"

Ji Jin froze for a moment. He suddenly realized that Lu Zhi was alone from the beginning.

There are no parents and brothers to rely on, and the relatives in a huge Lu family are all greedy wolves in the mountains and fields.

Of the people around Lu Zhi, he is the only one left.

"So, Lu Yike's next target is me?"

Ji Jin paused, avoiding Lu Zhi's fiery gaze, "Is he going to threaten you with me?"

"I won't give him a chance Yes." Lu Zhi said coldly, "My third uncle and fourth uncle live a little too comfortably."

Ji Jin looked at him: "Then if there really is such a day..."

"There won't be such a day." One day."

Lu Zhi interrupted Ji Jin and said firmly. His expression also seemed to become more and more gloomy, "Brother Jin, I will never let this happen."

At the same time, there was a heavy cardboard box at the door of Qi Yao's laboratory. Holding the paper box, the assistant knocked on the door of Qi Yao's office with a puzzled expression on his face: "What should I do with this?"

"What to do with it?"

Qi Yao looked at the paper box with doubts in his eyes.

"Someone put a cardboard box outside our laboratory."

The assistant said in embarrassment, "Inside...is a kitten."

"Kitten?"

Qi Yao looked puzzled, "We are not a pet hospital here, why would there be someone Send the kitten here?"

Qi Yao carefully opened the cardboard box, and the kitten inside was not a kitten, its body was in perfect condition, without any visible scars, and it was curled up comfortably in the fleece, sleeping soundly sleepy.

Qi Yao even felt that the kitten came from a strange way, shaking the box kitten but still sleeping soundly, it should be injected with sedative drugs. He frowned and checked it again, but only found it extra weird.

How could such a healthy kitten be sent to his laboratory suddenly?

"Oh yes, there is still a blank note on the carton."

The assistant slapped his head suddenly, took out the note from his pocket and handed it to Qi Yao, "That's it, there's nothing written on it."

Qi Yao Looking at the white paper in his hand.

The paper is indeed a clean piece of paper with nothing on it.

Qi Yao twisted it carefully with his hands, then lowered his head and sniffed the paper gently, then looked up at his assistant: "The lighter."

The assistant quickly handed the lighter to Qi Yao.

The flame lightly scorched the paper. The originally blank note slowly revealed a line of words.

"Ji Yu's cat?"

The assistant read out the text above and couldn't help being surprised, "No wonder it was sent here. Didn't I just accept the client's commission to test his second gender two days ago."

"Hmm. " Qi Yao folded the note and put it in his arms, "I see."

"Then is this cat sent back to the customer?"

The assistant asked tentatively, "It's better to call the customer and let him clean it by himself."

"Come get it?"

"Let me deal with it."

Qi Yao smiled slightly, "I have to review a customer in a while, so I happened to drop by."