Chapter - 33 I feel like I'm going crazy...

Ji Jin froze for a moment, suddenly felt that this question was very ridiculous.

I... can't I be here?

Ji Jin opened his mouth slightly, wanting to say something out loud, but his eyes fell on Lu Zhi and that omega's arm, and he felt a sharp pain in his heart.

Ji Jin raised his head, and then he saw the omega clearly. Coincidentally, it was a face he had seen recently: the omega who showed a sweet and happy smile on TV and announced that he was going to get engaged under the reporter's interview. star.

Ji Jin suddenly felt in a trance, as if he couldn't even see the figure in front of him clearly, the pain all over his body pulled and tore the whole skin, and his internal organs were in burning pain.

It seems that only a short while has passed, but it also seems that it has passed for a long time - Ji Jin finally opened his mouth in the dead silence, his expression was as gentle as ever, and the mask on his face seemed not to fall off. Congratulations: "...Congratulations."

Just two words almost exhausted Ji Jin's whole body strength.

He wanted to take some time for himself, and stop thinking about the questions that suddenly popped up in front of him one by one: he pushed Lu Zhi away at the beginning, so it's no wonder that Lu Zhi found someone else; what's more, Alpha itself is more suitable for Omega. Lu Zhi shouldn't suffer and endure the susceptible period because of himself.

You see, he is exactly what you think, he will turn back earlier than yourself.

Ji Jin, you should be happy.

"..."

But Lu Zhi on the opposite side didn't say anything, he just subconsciously held Omega's hand tightly beside him, looked at Ji Jin's face, and said in a low voice, "You seem to have lost weight." 

"Maybe."

Ji Jin's voice was calm, as if all the waves had never happened before, he just supported a pair of empty skins like this, and showed a gentle and faint smile to Lu Zhi, "I'm a bit busy at work these days. How to sleep well."

Ji Jin subconsciously concealed the past, and he was even glad that he deliberately used makeup to cover up the thick bruises under his eyes before coming here, and also deliberately put on some blush so that his face would not be bloodless.

Ji Jin showed others so gently, yet held on so stubbornly, but he knew he couldn't last long. How strong must he be to congratulate them on their marriage in front of Lu Zhi?

Ji Jin didn't want to make fun of himself anymore, so he stepped forward to find a knife and poked her heart, and when he turned around to leave, Lu Zhi said again: "We are getting engaged. Will you come?" The perfumer said at this time The expression can be described as wonderful.

Ji Jin took a step back consciously, and stood silently in the shadows, minimizing his presence as much as possible.

Ji Jin pursed his lower lip, and smiled politely at Lu Zhi and the omega beside him: "Mr. Lu just informed me verbally like this?"

Lu Zhi looked at him with deep eyes.

"At least you should send someone to deliver the invitation yourself."

Ji Jin said, "If there is nothing else, I'll go first."

Ji Jin turned his head almost without waiting for Lu Zhi's reply, and pulled away through the door and out of here.

Ji Jin also didn't want to look back at all, lest he saw Lu Zhi and that omega sticking close together, he was just asking for trouble. But he was also really distraught, lost his mind when going down the steps, and almost fell from the fifth floor.

When Ji Jin returned to the small duplex villa, the first thing he did was continue to contact those publishing houses that he had contributed to before.

The skills he learned to pretend to be Ji Yu have now become a part of his life. Ji Jin lowered his eyes and was a little dazed.

When Qi Yao came to deliver the wedding invitation to himself, Ji Jin was packing the breakfast on the table.

"smell good."

Qi Yao has been here many times, and he has already skillfully put on his slippers and walked into the house, "Is this chicken soup and steamed buns?"

Smiling and looking at Qi Yao, "There are still some in the kitchen, I'll get you some."