Chapter - 26 The wisher takes the bait...

Lu Zhi was too flustered to speak. He wanted to go forward, but he didn't dare to touch Ji Jin.

"I'm sorry..." Lu Zhi could only repeat the words of apology over and over again, and then immediately got up to call Qi Yao.

Qi Yao came very quickly. He looked at Lu Zhi who was anxious and fidgeting, and said in an inexplicable tone: "What's wrong with you? Your inhibitor is still in the experiment, and I can't help you in the current susceptible period."

 "It's not me." Lu Zhi's voice A little shy, but also a little hard to say, "It's Ji Jin. He was injured."

"Injured? How could he be injured?"

Qi Yao was stunned for a moment, looked at Lu Zhi strangely, and tentatively said, "You hit him Already?"

Lu Zhi was speechless, but the expression on his face had already told Qi Yao the answer.

"You—" Qi Yao hesitated to speak, wanted to persuade him but didn't say anything.

"I don't know what's going on." Lu Zhi held his forehead anxiously, "When I woke up, Ji Jin was injured and lying beside me. But I don't remember what happened last night. I don't know what I've done."

Qi Yao froze for a moment, then said calmly: "Sometimes the susceptibility period will be like this."

"Go up and see him first." Lu Zhi's whole body Everyone looked very haggard, "I'll be quiet for a while."

Qi Yao couldn't bear to see him now, but in the end he didn't say anything and came to Ji Jin's bed. Sure enough, as Lu Zhi said, Ji Jin's body was covered with injuries.

Ji Jin seemed to be asleep, leaning against the back of the bed, breathing shallowly.

"The wound on your body was done by yourself?"

Qi Yao looked at Ji Jin's wound with a complicated expression, and took out medicinal wine to disinfect him.

Ji Jin opened his eyes and looked at him quietly.

Qi Yao was speechless. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he really couldn't believe that someone could be so cruel to Ji Jin. He never thought that a seemingly gentle and weak person like Ji Jin would have such a persistent and tenacious heart.

"I will try my best to appease Lu Zhi's emotions."  Jin said calmly, "I am not allowed to leave this villa now, and Wen Yunyun has to work hard for Dr. Qi to help."

 "Okay."

Qi Yao nodded, "She still wants to see you again."

Ji Jin frowned.

Now Lu Zhi is in the period of susceptibility, emotionally sensitive and suspicious, and it is even more difficult to meet Wen Yunyun at this time.

"Why don't you forget it?" Qi Yao said in a low voice, seeing him embarrassed.

"It's okay." Ji Jin pursed his lips, "I'll figure out a way."

Lu Zhi's mood was visible to the naked eye. He even forgot how angry he was towards Ji Jin before the susceptible period, and appeared not far from Ji Jin every day with a heavy heart, just watching him silently.

"Try this?" Ji Jin brought the creamy mushroom soup he made to Lu Zhi, "You haven't eaten for a long time."

Lu Zhi felt quite lost.

Ji Jin noticed that he seemed to be busy doing something, but when he wanted to ask, Lu Zhi acted as if nothing had happened.

Lu Zhi silently took the bowl, and silently drank the creamy mushroom soup made by Ji Jin.

Seeing that he was almost drunk, Ji Jin sat next to Lu Zhi again and made a request: "I want to go out for a stroll."

Lu Zhi stared at him intently.

"I want to buy some canned cat food for the kitten." Ji Jin graciously threw out the excuse she had thought up a long time ago, "If you are worried, you can go with me." "

No."

Lu Zhi didn't even think about it Rejected, "What do you want to buy, I'll ask the butler to go out and buy."

Ji Jin gently took his hand, and said a little lonely: "But I haven't been out for a long time."

Lu Zhi didn't say a word looked at him.

"Ever since you brought me back from City H, I haven't gotten out of bed yet." Ji Jin said, "If you're worried, let someone follow me, and I won't run away."

Lu Zhi sighed deeply, Still made a compromise: "It's okay to go out to breathe. If you want to buy canned cat food, I'll take you there tomorrow."