Chapter - 15 Who is the person you like

Shi Ke's Long Mouth Limited Edition. He looked at the various cakes displayed on the counter. Cake shops are everywhere, but he came here to buy cakes just to try his luck and see if he could meet Lu Zhixi.

But the two girls who greeted the customers in the store and were busy printing takeout orders told Shi Ke that Lu Zhixi had taken a day off today.

Are you feeling unwell?

Shi Ke thought silently in his heart, he also became hasty when choosing the cake, but he didn't want to hear that beta girl whispering gossip to another Omega girl. "Yunyun, do you still remember that guy."

Lu Zhixi played truth or dare last night and said that he has someone he likes?" 

From time to time, the tips of Shi Ke's ears turned red, but soon the smile on the corner of his mouth froze. "I didn't expect anything, Yunyun, let me tell you, the person he likes is you!" 

" What?? Don't be joking, Xiao Zhixi, I warn you, don't talk nonsense without evidence." 

" How dare I talk nonsense? Yesterday He asked for help to put the bag for him, but a photo fell out of his bag! Guess what, the person in the photo is you! You don't believe it, do you? I'm just taking pictures just because you don't believe me..." 

" I Look at what photo..." Shi Ke raised his head stiffly, and took a careful look at the omega girl.

Listening to the conversation just now, her name is "Yunyun", a nice name. He put his eyes on the other person's face again, and took a closer look. The girl is quite beautiful, and she speaks very bright and cute. The smell of pheromone is sweet and citrus. I feel like a person from two worlds.

It turns out...Lu Zhixi likes such a person.

Shi Ke thought silently, then slowly looked away.

He was no longer in the mood to choose cakes, so he randomly pointed to two cakes and asked the clerk to pack them for him after paying for them.

After the girl packed her bag for herself, she thoughtfully put a gift for herself, and sent herself away with a smile.

Shi Ke took a deep look at the other party, said "thank you" in a low voice, and turned to leave.

He didn't stay any longer, turned around and went to the hotel where Lu Zhi and Lu Zhixi were living now.

Shi Ke didn't come to look for Lu Zhixi.

In fact, when he came to Lu Zhi, he just wanted to inquire about the news about Lu Zhixi.

For example, was Lu Zhixi happy when she received her own flowers yesterday?

Another example, does Lu Zhixi really like someone?

Did he like that omega girl in the cake shop?

Shi Ke put the gift he brought on the table in the hotel lobby, he caught a glimpse of Lu Zhi from the corner of his eye, but was slightly dazed.

The opponent's condition looked bad.

As an omega, Shi Ke noticed the pheromones on his body that were on the verge of getting out of control almost the moment the other party approached, and couldn't help but frowned: "Is your susceptibility period coming soon?" 

"Yes." Lu Zhi's face There is no expression on his face, although it is not much different from his usual cold appearance, but Shi Ke can still easily detect the depression on his body.