Chapter : 2 Three Years Later

Three years later.

    The morning sun passed through the clouds, and a little jumping sun appeared in the window of the plane with the sunrise.

    There was only one young man in a suit and leather shoes sitting in the huge first-class cabin, and he was sleeping soundly while wearing a blindfold.

    The flight attendant was about to remind him whether to have breakfast on the plane, but he didn't want to hear a dream from the seat.

    "...Brother Jin!"

    His expression was mixed with too many emotions, so anxious that he was even a little ferocious.

    But at the same time, he was joyful and excited, but also seemed a little apprehensive.

    The flight attendant was taken aback, but she didn't intend to find out whether the guest had a good dream or a nightmare, so she just went back and brought back a glass of warm water.

    When she came again, the passenger who booked the entire first-class cabin had already taken off his blindfold and was staring at the rising sun outside the window.

    The flight attendant wanted to say something after putting down the warm water, but after seeing the gloomy face of the other party, she finally hesitated.

    She came to the rest preparation room with decent steps, and before she closed the curtain, she heard her colleagues whispering excitedly at the moment.

    "That's Lu Zhi, who often appears on the financial channel, right? Am I blind?"

"It's so strange, doesn't this guy usually fly domestically and abroad, why does he actually take our flight?"

"But he's really handsome. Yes, that aura makes my legs weak..."

    "Stop dreaming, an alpha like Lu Zhi, what kind of omega hasn't he enjoyed? Can he like us?"...

    Lu Zhi was upset and impatient.

    He hasn't dreamed of Ji Jin for a long time.

    Ever since he learned of Ji Jin's death, he couldn't sleep night after night.

    Even if he fell asleep after taking the medicine, the man seemed to be blaming him, never wanting to fall into his dream.

    At the beginning, Lu Zhi didn't believe that Ji Jin really left just like that, and insisted on asking the investigators to investigate the cause of death over and over again.

    Everyone observed their own expressions with cautious expressions, and said the answer of "there is no hope of survival" over and over again.

    But Lu Zhi didn't believe that Ji Jin was dead.

    "He is not dead."

    Lu Zhi stood calmly on the bridge where the accident happened, and said stubbornly, "The person in the car is not him."