Chapter - 23 " If you do this, I will be very sad."

Lu Zhi There was a moment of silence. He said softly: "I know, but I still can't believe it."

"Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking. Sometimes I'm arrogant and think that I'm the only one worthy of you in this world. Sometimes I feel inferior and timid, and feel that I am the most despicable person in the world."

Lu Zhi said, "Brother Jin, thank you for liking me like this."

Thank you, knowing that it is a thorny mess The stubborn thorn is still willing to embrace him.

Ji Jin didn't speak any more.

They finally returned to the villa in the middle of the night. The old housekeeper had been waiting for them in front of the door for a long time, and it could be seen that he was very anxious.

"What's the matter?"

Lu Zhi saw at a glance that the old butler had something that he couldn't say on the phone, so he nodded slightly to show that he knew, "I'll sleep with brother Jin first, and we'll talk about it later."

Ji Jin glanced anxiously The old housekeeper suddenly became suspicious.

What can't you say to your face?

what happens?

When he returned to the master bedroom, Lu Zhi really didn't put Ji Jin in shackles and chains, but carefully helped Ji Jin make the bed, and kissed him gently good night on his forehead.

"Don't you have something else to do?"

Ji Jin said, "I'm sleepy."

It means that after I fall asleep, please don't enter the house to disturb me.

Lu Zhi hesitated for a moment, obviously wanting to fall asleep with Ji Jin, but after struggling for a moment, he lowered his head sadly: "Okay then, you will have breakfast with me tomorrow morning. Good night."

"Okay."

Ji Jin Pretending to be bleary-eyed, he looked at Lu Zhi wearily. Under the light of the dim night light, his pale pupils showed an indistinguishable affection, "Good night."

The night light was adjusted to be a little darker, and he closed the door and left.

Ji Jin fell asleep for a while, then poked his head out from under the quilt.

What will happen?

"...I knew it."

Lu Zhi rubbed his temples a little irritably, "That's all they can do."

The old butler stopped talking for a moment, and said something in a low voice.

"They dare."

Lu Zhi said darkly, "Brother Jin is here with me, who can sneak him away?"

The old housekeeper said something worried again.

"I'll say it again, he is my brother Jin, not Ji Yu! It is impossible for him to have any troubles with my uncles and relatives."

Lu Zhi became a little impatient, "I can't admit the wrong person."

The old housekeeper wanted to say again What, Lu Zhi interrupted him loudly, and said firmly: "Don't say any more, Zhou Chuan and Brother Jin just met by chance, there will be no conspiracy in it. I believe Brother Jin."

Ji Jin stood on the stairs In the shadow of the room, listening to the conversation between Lu Zhi and the old housekeeper in the dim living room, he couldn't help frowning in confusion.

Those uncles and relatives of Lu Zhi came out to act as monsters again. Listening to Lu Zhi's words, it seemed that they wanted to take advantage of Zhou Chuan's death to "show their talents".