Chapter - 37 We should have a better one. " future."

Ji Jin's pupils constricted suddenly, and many possibilities appeared in his mind for a moment, but his voice was still calm and calm: "Have you gone to the store to ask? Yun Yun sometimes goes out to purchase raw materials, and he will talk to the people in the store first. It was Noisy."

"We've already asked, Yunyun hasn't been to the store at all in those few days."

The store manager said, "She just got her driver's license, and your sister-in-law bought a car for Yunyun as a gift in the past two days. , and the family car is gone too."

Ji Jin breathed a sigh of relief, and comforted the store manager in a low voice: "Don't be so nervous, maybe she just drove out to relax?"

"But her phone has not been connected for three days." The store manager said anxiously, "You know that although Yunyun looks carefree, he is actually a sensible child. He never let your sister-in-law and I worry about it. If we go out, we must first tell us... I You and your sister-in-law have already called the police, she is an omega, what if she is cheated by bad guys outside?"

Ji Jin could feel that the store manager's emotions were on the verge of collapse, so he had to stabilize the other party first, but the guess that sprouted in his heart was The more you open your heart, the bigger it gets. He didn't know if Wen Yunyun had told the outside world about finding his relatives, but Ji Jin vaguely sensed something was wrong: Where would Wen Yunyun drive by himself?

In other words, whose appointment are you going to?

"Manager, when was the last time the staff in the store saw Yunyun?"

Ji Jin said, "Did she have any unusual behavior or a sudden change in mood?"

"A clerk said that the last time she saw Yunyun was Seeing her answering a phone call outside, she came back and took a thick coat and drove away in a hurry. We are still guessing that there is something urgent, but no matter how anxious we are, we can't be unable to make calls for several days, right?"

Ji Jin thought," Squeak."

That bad premonition slowly magnified, like a huge dark monster, spreading its ferocious minions in the dark. Although Wen Yunyun hoped that Ji Jin would keep it a secret, she hadn't been seen for three days. Ji Jin absolutely didn't want to see her missing like now. No matter what, he didn't want to see something happen to Wen Yunyun.

After thinking about it for a while, Ji Jin finally opened his mouth and told the store manager that Wen Yunyun's appearance resembled the photo of Lu Zhixi's mother.

"What?"

The store manager was obviously very shocked, and even slightly angry and annoyed, "Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing earlier? Yunyun never told me."

"She is also afraid of embarrassing you." Ji Jin smiled wryly After a while, "But these are just my guesses. The most urgent thing is to find Yunyun's whereabouts immediately."

"Okay."

After hearing the store manager's promise, Ji Jin put down the phone with a heavy heart, and Lu Zhi next to him has been quietly by the side Looking at him intently: they have arrived at the duplex villa where Ji Jin lives now, and the car has stopped, but Lu Zhi didn't urge Ji Jin to get out of the car.

Lu Zhi waited quietly for Ji Jin to finish the call.

"What's the matter?" Lu Zhi actually didn't care what the store manager would come to find Ji Jin, but he just felt that Ji Jin's complexion was not very good, and that call did not bring any good news.

"Wen Yunyun is missing." Ji Jin said in a low voice, "The store manager couldn't contact her, so he asked me if I knew where she had gone."

Before Lu Zhi could react, he saw Ji Jin's face was very weak, and his expression A little dazed, he lowered his eyes wearily: "Lu Yike's adoptive father is Lu Zhixi's father, isn't it?" He said, "But is this related to Wen Yunyun's disappearance?"