Chapter - 31 He Deserves Someone Better

Surveillance video?

Ji Jin froze for a moment, and then saw on the projection screen that it was the cafe where he and Zhou Chuan met for the first time that day.

He closed his eyes.

Sure enough, what he was worried about finally came.

Ji Jin didn't even need to seriously think about it again, but he could clearly remember that day when he was sitting in the cafe, feeling relaxed and happy, holding the first book he liked as "Ji Jin" in his hand.

— A book about codes.

It was also the reason why Zhou Chuan talked to him at that time.

The projection screen was magnified by Lu Zhi, but it was still very clear, and even the name of the book Ji Jin was holding could be seen clearly.

unambiguous evidence.

"Why did Ji Yu like the professional books about passwords that Ji Jin read?"

Lu Zhi's voice was extremely cold, "Please explain."

Everyone was stunned except Wen Yunyun who didn't know, Qi Yao even asked Ji Jin cast a questioning look.

"What's the matter, can't my master read this book?"

Wen Yunyun didn't know why, "Your surname is Lu, don't be unreasonable!"

Lu Zhi ignored her, but just stared at Ji Jin with cold eyes.

Ji Jin could feel that Lu Zhi was really angry this time.

"I used to work as a translator of French books in City H, and I had a good relationship with publishing houses and bookstores."

Ji Jin said slowly in front of everyone, "This book is the latest publication of City H Publishing House." Yes, it was a gift from their staff. I was in the cafe that day, and I just read it in my free time. I don't know or be proficient in passwords, so I wouldn't buy this kind of book for research. "

Ji Jin raised his head and looked at Lu Zhi calmly: "If Mr. Lu doesn't believe it, you can go to the publishing house of this book and ask to see if it is true.

" But he knew how dangerous this encounter was.

If Zhou Chuan is still alive now, and if Lu Zhi is powerful enough to find him as a witness, I am afraid that his current lies will be exposed immediately.

When Zhou Chuan communicated with herself, Ji Jin had already completely let go of her defenses. When communicating with Zhou Chuan, she was very familiar with the passwords he was once best at.

Since Lu Zhi can think of getting this video, I am afraid that if Zhou Chuan is really alive now, Lu Zhi will definitely bring someone to the scene to confront him face to face.

For a while, the mediation room was silent.

The expressions on the faces of Lu Zhixi, Shi Ke and Qi Yao are all wonderful.

None of them expected that Lu Zhi would take out such a video, let alone Ji Jin's face remained unchanged, and he threw back the question intact.

"You're lying to me."

Lu Zhi lowered his eyes wearily. He looked really tired. In fact, only the old housekeeper next to him knew that in order to get this video before the mediation, Lu Zhi had already I didn't close my eyes at night,

"You figured out that we have limited time for mediation today, so it's impossible for me to collect evidence."

Lu Zhi said, his voice was a little hoarse, "Ji Jin, let's talk alone.