Chapter - 28 "You Don't Owe Me Anything"

"I, I have always owed you a wedding." Lu Zhi's face looked a little red, and he said frankly, "I only knew that Shi Ke would come here at this time, so I wanted to bring you here in advance. "

Ji Jin seemed to smile, with a faint expression on his face: "Lu Zhi, you don't owe me anything." 

"Brother Jin!" Lu Zhi was a little anxious, but still maintained his emotions, "I know, I... I shouldn't lie to you, but I really want to see you wear a wedding dress... But I never thought that Lu Yike would come so soon and even make a reservation."

 "And Brother Jin doesn't seem to want to wear it very much. Look." He lowered his head like a puppy that couldn't eat a bone, and his face couldn't hide his disappointment.

Ji Jin looked at Lu Zhi in front of him, and at the omega waiter not far away who was standing at the door with a "Closed Business" sign, her mind moved, and her voice became gentle: "Do you really want to see me wear it?" 

"Hmm!" Lu Zhi's eyes lit up all of a sudden, "Brother Jin, do you agree?"

Ji Jin nodded and said with a smile: "It's not impossible, but we have to wait for Lu Zhixi and the others. After the matter is over, let's try on the wedding dress together."

Lu Zhi was dazzled by the sudden happiness, but he didn't think about the logic at all. He quickly nodded like a chicken pecking rice, took Ji Jin's hand and boarded the car home.

Ji Jin turned his head and took a deep look at the store, with a vague smile on his lips.

On the day of Lu Yike's and Shi Ke's wedding, Ji Jin woke up in bed as usual, but the people around his had already got up and were picking back and forth in the closet.

"This is what I matched before, which one do you like?" Lu Zhi took out three sets of clothes that he carefully matched, and put them in front of Ji Jin for him to choose, "Brother Jin and I are both too outstanding. I can't steal their limelight."

Ji Jin was a little weird: "Isn't today Lu Yike's wedding?" 

"But today is also my brother's wedding." Lu Zhi snorted and put Putting a dark blue suit on her body, she gestured in front of the mirror, "Let's not talk about that, brother Jin, what do you think of this color?"

Ji Jin had to turn sideways, frowning and looking at the clothes on Lu Zhi's body, Nodding pertinently: "I think it's not bad. I also like the color." 

"What about me?" Lu Zhi immediately changed into this one, and looked at Ji Jin half-jokingly, "Do you like it?" 

"... " Ji Jin's face was expressionless, and he said calmly, "Guess." 

"Then I must guess that you like me." Lu Zhi walked up to Ji Jin with a bit of distress, holding a tie, like a child "Brother Jin, I don't know how to tie a tie, can you help me?" 

The soft and smooth fabric flowed into Ji Jin's palm, he raised his head and saw Lu Zhi's shiny black eyes.

The liar, he thought.

Not long ago, Ji Jin saw with his own eyes that Lu Zhi could tie a neat tie by himself, but now he ran in front of him, pitifully asking him to tie his tie for him.

Isn't it just a tie? It's not a big deal.

Ji Jin persuaded herself, then clutched the soft tie, stepped forward and helped Lu Zhi tie it lightly.

"Brother Jin." Hearing Lu Zhi's voice, Ji Jin was squinting his eyes like a big beast, and gently placed his head on Ji Jin's uninjured shoulder, "I really like it." You."

Suddenly, as if a soft feather brushed against his heart, Ji Jin froze in place, only hearing the thunderous heartbeat in his chest.

Do you really like it so much?

Ji Jin just felt in a trance, his whole body seemed to be split into two halves, one was locked in his body alone and helpless, and the other floated out of the body indifferently.

——Hurry up, answer him quickly.

The faint voice in my heart reappeared.

—Tell him, you like him too.

But Ji Jin didn't seem to hear the faint voice, he just ignored it deliberately and indifferently, and put on a layer of nonchalant skin on his body, his voice was calm and calm: "Lu Zhi, should we go?"