Chapter - 16 When you wanted to keep me, I had already decided to leave.

The familiarity in his tone made Ji Jin pause.

"Maybe you don't remember."

Qi Yao said with a smile, "There will always be such things—for example, forgetting something after the operation."

Ji Jin's breathing was slightly stagnant.

Surgery...

His brother did have surgery.

It was a life-and-death surgery.

Few people know that Ji Jin and Ji Yu are twins, and the second gender is differentiated into different genders: elder brother Ji Jin is a beta, younger brother Ji Yu is an omega.

At that time, under the organization of the school teacher, Ji Jin went to other cities to participate in the competition.

At that time, he had only been away for about a week, but when he returned home, the world was turned upside down.

Ji Jin was told that his younger brother's glands had cancerous changes, and that he would surely die if he did not undergo surgery to remove the glands.

But at that time, the technique of removing the glands was immature. Before the operation began, Ji Jin and her family received a pre-operative notice. It is clearly stated above that the stable level of pheromones has a great relationship with a person's mental state. Once there is a problem with the operation, there will be a 0.004% possibility of affecting the spirit and causing different degrees of mental illness.

Examples include depression, psychosis, or autism.

The probability in the notice seemed so low that no one thought that Ji Yu would really have a problem.

It was Ji Jin who first noticed something was wrong.

He has a very good relationship with his younger brother. Although Ji Yu is naughty most of the time, the person he loves to pester most is his older brother Ji Jin.

But when the operation was successfully completed, Ji Jin came to his hospital bed, but Ji Yu didn't seem to know him at all.

——No, Ji Yu seems to have isolated himself from everyone else.

He is completely immersed in his own world.

Ji Yu dropped out of school.

Because he can't maintain normal human interaction in the crowd, and can't live like other people.

Misfortunes never come singly, one month after Ji Yu was diagnosed with autism, their parents died in an accidental car accident.

Wen Yunyun once asked Ji Jin why he remembered the sequelae of the gland removal operation so clearly.

At that time, Ji Jin didn't answer.

Because his younger brother, Ji Yu, was the one chosen by the very few chances.

After that operation, Ji Yu recuperated at home alone.

After two or three years like this, his autism gradually improved, and when he gradually became like a normal person, Ji Jin received a suicide note from the other party, and the news that he and his younger brother died in a car accident.

But how did Qi Yao know Ji Yu?

Ji Jin narrowed his eyes slightly, Qi Yao at that time was probably not a doctor who could perform the surgery.