Chapter - 34 I Won't Let Him Die

If he hadn't been standing here in person, Qi Yao would have suspected that there was something wrong with his ears.

The person Ji Jin in his impression was of extreme forbearance and restraint and was trying his best to suppress himself at this time, but when his expression gradually returned to normal, he vomited out another big mouthful of blood abruptly.

Qi Yao just felt that he couldn't drag on any longer. He can't tell where Ji Jin is bleeding, but Qi Yao understands that whether it is the heart, lungs or upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding due to mental stimulation, any further delay will only delay the timing of treatment.

"I'm fine."

Qi Yao heard Ji Jin's voice. He was trying to find a way to wipe the blood on the ground with the tissue paper at hand, as if he felt sorry for dirtying the ground of Qi Yao's villa. Drowsy, but the words are still very clear, although the voice is very soft, "I'm sorry... for dirtying your ground."

Qi Yao: "..."

Why are you still thinking about these things at this time? ? ?

Qi Yao tried his best to suppress the anxiety in his heart, knowing that although Ji Jin looked calm and calm, in fact, the other party's emotions were on the verge of collapse at this time.

And Ji Jin has such a stubborn temper, if he is taken away by force, it will only be counterproductive. Qi Yao had no choice but to hold back, and explained the consequences to Ji Jin with a serious face, telling him that if he didn't go to the hospital with him now, the timing of treatment might be delayed, and his life might be in danger. 

 Although the latter threat sounds exaggerated, Qi Yao decided to say it anyway, but he never expected that Ji Jin's reaction would be quite different from what he expected. "Then leave me alone." 

 Ji Jin seemed to smile, the bright snow light outside reflected in his pale pupils, so blurred that people couldn't see the genuineness of the smile in his eyes, "Actually, I feel now that It would be nice to die like this."

When he spoke, Ji Jin's expression was indifferent, as if it was impossible for people to tell whether these words were just a joke on the spur of the moment, or a bit of sincerity revealed suddenly.

Qi Yao looked at Ji Jin nervously, and when he was about to say something, he saw Ji Jin get up and put on his coat. The heavy stone in his heart suddenly fell, and he hurried to drive Ji Jin to check it. The situation was a little bit better than Qi Yao expected. 

Ji Jin's hemoptysis was not due to cardiopulmonary trauma, but a large-scale hemorrhage in the upper digestive tract caused by sudden mental stimulation.

Qi Yao gave Ji Jin an inhaled sleep aid. He knew that Ji Jin hadn't had a good sleep for a long time, so he lied to him that it was just a relaxing aromatherapy, and gave him a smell, then watched Ji Jin struggle in a daze and in vain, then fell into a deep sleep on the hospital bed. He looked around for a while, then opened the door of the ward and brought Lu Zhi in.

"Ji Jin——"

Lu Zhi didn't dare to speak out, so he could only look anxiously at the person in front of him, "Why did he suddenly cough up blood?"

Qi Yao looked at him with a complicated expression, although he told Lu Zhi before He tried his best to appease Lu Zhi's emotions, but obviously, Lu Zhi still couldn't keep his composure in the face of such a weak Ji Jin.

Qi Yao had no choice but to tell Lu Zhi again, and after watching the other party's emotions gradually calm down, he finally couldn't hold back and said, "You really want to sacrifice the things in front of you because of something that hasn't happened in the future. I know you are worried that Ji Jin will be affected because of you, and you are afraid that he will be involved, but have you ever thought about what if Ji Jin died of hemoptysis suddenly like today before all this happened?" 

*Hempothisis : meaning coughing of blood.

If at this time the two If one's vigilance is higher, one can see that Ji Jin has not fallen asleep, but he curled fingers move slightly at this moment.

In fact, Ji Jin's vigilance has always been very high. Even though Qi Yao lied to him that it was just an ordinary aromatherapy, Ji Jin still didn't fully believe it, but held his breath when Qi Yao brought the atomized spray.

But it was also unavoidable, Ji Jin still inhaled a little bit, and he passed out for a while, but now his consciousness has gradually come to him.

Ji Jin saw two blurry figures standing beside his bed. He first recognized Qi Yao who came to the hospital with him, and then tried hard to identify the familiar but strange person next to him.

"I won't let him die."

Lu Zhi's voice was very persistent, "I won't allow anyone to hurt him, not even myself."