Chapter - 36 We can't find...

When Ji Jin woke up again, he found that he was already lying on the hospital bed. He pursed his chapped lips, stared at the ceiling for a long time without opening his mouth. He glanced sideways at Chu slightly, and saw Lu Zhi sitting on the edge of his hospital bed, peeling a fruit with a fruit knife.

The room was very quiet, Lu Zhi concentrated on peeling a fruit, the knife rubbed against the flesh, making a slight rustling sound.

Ji Jin didn't make a sound, but just watched in a daze.

That is a very beautiful rabbit fruit.

Lu Zhi didn't seem to realize that he had woken up, and Ji Jin didn't bother him either.

Ji Jin silently watched Lu Zhi finished peeling, watched him get up carefully, and was about to pack up the peeled fruit and throw it into the trash can. He closed his eyes and tried to avoid him, but he heard Lu Zhi whisper: "Brother Jin."

Ji Jin's eyelashes trembled.

He struggled, and heard the other party ask himself: "Do you want a drink?"

Ji Jin finally opened his eyes.

Only then did he notice that there was a cup of hot water hanging by Lu Zhi's hand, apparently for a while. The other party had already discovered that he was pretending to be sleeping, but he was not in a hurry to expose it.

"Yeah."

At this point, Ji Jin stopped pretending and nodded slightly to Lu Zhi.

The water was still a little hot, Ji Jin was a little dazed looking at the steaming water, and after a moment of distraction, he saw Lu Zhi's somewhat lonely expression: "Brother Jin, I didn't put anything in the water." Ji Jin was stunned for a moment, and quickly realized.

Ji Jin knew that Lu Zhi was playing tricks with him in the past, but the people in front of him didn't seem to know that he had already guessed everything.

"There's really nothing."

Lu Zhi thought that Ji Jin was still wary of him, and now he hesitated because he didn't dare, walked up to the front of Ji Jin's cup, raised his head and took a sip, Ji Jin didn't have time to stop him, so he looked at Lu Zhi raised his head and took a big gulp of water, resisting the burning pain of his lips and teeth, and smiled to himself, but it was uglier than crying, "Look, it's really all right." He drank quickly and anxiously, Got scalded by water.

Lu Zhi bit the tip of his tongue, trying not to let his embarrassment appear in Ji Jin's eyes, but Lu Zhi didn't want Ji Jin to laugh dumbfoundedly when he looked at Ji Jin: "Why are you still like a child?" 

Lu Zhi was stunned. He obviously sensed a little imperceptible intimacy from Ji Jin's words, although he didn't immediately react to the change, but he raised his hand naturally, revealing the beautiful rabbit fruit: "Brother Jin, look at this ."

Ji Jin looked at the fruit that Lu Zhi handed over, and showed approval. He once taught Lu Zhi.

At that time, Lu Zhi was still clumsy and unable to hold the knife steadily, and the flesh was full of crooked scratches, but now Lu Zhi is already proficient in his movements, he has already cut it quickly and well, and the rabbit looks beautiful.

Ji Jin pursed his lips and met Lu Zhi's expectant eyes. He sighed softly in his heart, but he didn't take the fruit.

Lu Zhi looked at him in confusion.

Ji Jin lowered his head, seemed to smile, and said softly: "You bought that bridal dress shop."

The smile on Lu Zhi's face froze for an instant, and the rabbit fruit in his hand almost slipped and fell to the ground. He looked at Ji Jin, terrified in his heart, trying to figure out what the person in front of him was thinking.

Ji Jin used affirmative sentences instead of interrogative sentences.

Lu Zhi knew that once Ji Jin said it with confidence, his brother Jin should have guessed the whole thing and even the plan behind it.

Then he can no longer hide it.

"Yes."

Lu Zhi bit the bullet and put on a calm look, "Brother Jin, there is a reason behind this..."

He stopped, and Lu Zhi thought that the person in front of him would stop him like before Too like himself, he didn't expect that Ji Jin just smiled lightly and turned his head, as if asking, why don't you continue talking?

Lu Zhi was stunned for a moment, and soon realized that Ji Jin was unusual today.

When Ji Jin found out about this, instead of being angry, he still treated himself like this... Does this mean that he still has a chance?

Lu Zhi saw this glimmer of life, and understood that this is a once-in-a-lifetime but fleeting opportunity. If he doesn't grasp it firmly, it may be difficult for him to have such an opportunity to sit with Ji Jin like today, Talk about everything calmly.

Lu Zhi immediately sat next to Ji Jin, and expressed all the concerns in his heart in full.

Ji Jin listened carefully the whole time, the expression on his face was still light, as if he was smiling.

Lu Zhi watched his expression, but couldn't figure out what Ji Jin was thinking in his heart. He was a little uneasy, but saw Ji Jin looking at him calmly, and seemed to sigh: "You have grown up."