Chapter - 20 You won't lie to me, will you?

Ji Jin has always loved reading, not to mention that he is already a beginner.

Although the book Lu Zhi left behind to make things difficult for him is obscure, it is not impossible to read.

Their bedroom is very spacious, Ji Jin knows this without observing.

But the reason why he thought he was not cornered was because Ji Jin knew that there was a survival passage leading to the outside world hidden on the floor under the second window on the right side of the bedroom.

That was what Lu's father told him personally before he left. Ji Jin was sure that Lu Zhi didn't know the existence of this secret passage.

However, this bedroom has already been monitored by Lu Zhian. Moreover, according to Ji Jin's observations these days, there are no less than three surveillance cameras in the room.

The bedroom is indeed extremely spacious, and it is expected to use a lot of surveillance, but it is naturally difficult to find blind spots.

It's not that he can't leave the secret passage now, but obviously, if Lu Zhi witnesses this scene in the surveillance, then the hole card in his hand is meaningless.

Wanting to bypass the monitoring and leave this gorgeous villa that once belonged to him and Lu Zhi in the blind spot of the monitoring has become Ji Jin's primary problem now.

Lu Zhi would come to the house every day.

Sometimes he didn't dare to sit too close to Ji Jin, so he often worked on the small table in the room with his notebook in his arms.

Every day, he pushes forward a little bit, holding his notebook and the small table, little by little, approaching Ji Jin silently.

Ji Jin just pretended not to see it at first, but when Lu Zhi was almost close to him, he could no longer sit idly by and had no choice but to push him.

Lu Zhi smirked and stopped moving, and sent the processed documents to Ji Jin without reservation.

At the beginning, Ji Jin didn't care about him, until he saw Lu Zhi annotate the documents seriously, carefully read each plan and put forward reasonable and concise opinions, he was stunned for a moment.

Lu Zhi is very different from before.

Ji Jin thought in a daze.

He remembered the day he left Lu Zhi, the other party looked at him impatiently, and shouted: "Ji Jin, this company can't be transferred without you!"

Now it seems that Lu Zhi has indeed grown up. Become a person who doesn't need himself.

Where he can't see, he is far more mature than he imagined; but where he can see, in terms of their emotional entanglements, he is still as childish as before.

Ji Jin was a little distracted, so he didn't realize that Lu Zhi had already stopped his work and was looking at him quietly.

After a while, Ji Jin heard Lu Zhi's coquettish voice: "Brother Jin, I don't understand here, can you help me look?"

He froze for a moment.

lie.

He clearly saw that Lu Zhi had already made a similar response in other places, how could Lu Zhi really not know?

Ji Jin lowered his head and turned a page of the book, said lightly: "I don't understand."

Lu Zhi said stubbornly: "You can read it."