Chapter - 22 I Really Liked You Once

"Why hasn't my master come yet?"

Wen Yunyun in the private room was ordering with a recipe, and frowned at Lu Zhixi who was sitting opposite her, a little doubtful, "Will my master really come tonight?" ? Your brother won't be dishonest, right?"

"...should be on the way."

Lu Zhixi reluctantly prevaricated, but his brows were filled with worry.

No one knows better than himself that the current Lu Zhi is a lunatic.

He wanted to call the police many times, but he was also worried about Ji Jin's safety. He and Wen Yunyun entangled Lu Zhi for an unknown amount of time before letting the other party let go and let them see Ji Jin.

In order to prevent Lu Zhi's people from arranging monitoring and eavesdropping here in advance, the location was chosen by them, and the time was set by Lu Zhi.

But obviously now the time has passed their pre-scheduled time, and Ji Jin has not yet appeared on time.

"Do you want something?"

Wen Yunyun handed over the menu.

Lu Zhixi shook his head. He was really not in the mood right now, he grabbed his phone and wanted to go out and make a call to question Lu Zhi, but he didn't expect that the closed box door opened at this moment.

"Master!!"

Wen Yunyun exclaimed in surprise, stepped forward and hugged Ji Jin fiercely, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "

She hugged the person in her arms happily, because she was so excited that she didn't notice the abnormality on Ji Jin's body at all.

Lu Zhixi stood not far from Wen Yunyun, and put Ji Jin on his face at the moment when he was hugged tightly. With a panoramic view of the pain that appeared, he couldn't help but frowned.

Is there any injury on Ji Jin's body?

Ji Jin gently broke away from Wen Yunyun's hug, and looked at them with a gentle smile: "Don't worry, I'm doing well here."

Lu Zhixi glanced at his almost pale face, but didn't speak.

But Wen Yunyun foolishly believed: "As long as Master is fine, Lu Zhixi and I are worried to death. You don't know, he will find out your whereabouts even if he doesn't eat, drink or sleep for a few days, and even travels thousands of miles. I'm here to find you..."

Ji Jin froze for a moment, then looked at Lu Zhixi inquiringly.

"You're still talking about me, didn't you come here yourself?"

Lu Zhixi interrupted Wen Yunyun angrily, "Okay Miss, have you ordered the dishes yet? Don't starve your master."

After he finished speaking, he looked down at the menu instead of looking at Ji Jin.

Ji Jin felt a little strange in his heart.

Why is Lu Zhixi so concerned about her own affairs?

Wen Yunyun is her apprentice, no matter what she says, she has been with Wen Yunyun day and night for three years, it is expected that she misses herself.

However, why would Lu Zhixi not eat or sleep because of his whereabouts?

Ji Jin silently raised his head and glanced at Lu Zhixi, and found that the other party seemed to be avoiding him, and his eyes never looked here from the beginning to the end.

Could it be that Lu Zhixi knew something?

Ji Jin lowered his eyes, thinking secretly.

The dishes were served quickly.