Chapter - 25 "I'm in pain"

Lu Zhi's actions were manic and rough, and Qi Yao's face changed instantly: "Lu Zhi, your pheromone—"

Qi Yao and Lu Zhi are the same alpha, at this time Qi Yao has clearly noticed that the opponent's pheromone level is extremely soaring, but it is very unstable.

Lu Zhi's susceptibility period is coming!

Qi Yao only felt that his breathing became short of breath: Lu Zhi's alpha pheromone could also affect him to a certain extent, now he only felt that it was difficult to breathe, and even his consciousness began to become chaotic.

"Doctor Qi, you go first."

Ji Jin was grabbed by the collar by Lu Zhi, turned her face to Qi Yao with difficulty and said, "Don't be dragged down because of me, this is between me and Mr. Lu..."

"Indeed ."

In an instant, his face was still as handsome and flawless as usual, but at this moment, it was a little cold, "This is my family business." "

Outsiders, it is naturally inconvenient to intervene."

Qi Yao frowned, just about to say something, but met Ji Jin's eyes again.

—— Ji Jin nodded slightly in his direction.

"Then I'll go first."

Qi Yao understood what Ji Jin meant, gritted his teeth and clutched the note in his hand, turned and left.

When Qi Yao walked to the door, he finally couldn't hold back, and looked back at Lu Zhi: "He is a beta, and he won't be able to bear it."

Qi Yao knew that Lu Zhi was on the verge of losing control, and he hadn't seen him before. Guo Ji Jin was made into such a bad look by Lu Zhi, at this time, he wanted to remind him no matter what.

But Lu Zhi just smiled coldly at this time, his face full of noncommittal.

No one in the villa dared to step forward to persuade him, they could only watch helplessly as Lu Zhi grabbed Ji Jin's wrist, almost forcefully pulling him upstairs.

Ji Jin was dragged by Lu Zhi like this, but suddenly felt a little confused in her heart.

Is Lu Zhi's strength weaker than before?

Or is the pain that Lu Zhi left for himself in the memory too deep?

Qi Yao always remember that the last time Lu Zhi pulled himself like this, his wrist was squeezed hard by Lu Zhi, and the pain was so painful that he couldn't breathe.

"Lu Zhi, listen to me."

Ji Jin said eagerly, "I was—"

"I don't want to listen to you now."

Lu Zhi looked over calmly, but with a few cold eyes Indifferently, "If you provoke me again, I will not show mercy."

Ji Jin stared at him blankly. He was very sure: he thought that Lu Zhi would be as hysterical as before, or go crazy in front of him, but it was the first time Ji Jin saw Lu Zhi like this. He had never seen this before, so Ji Jin felt helpless for the first time.

When Lu Zhi's pheromone level is soaring, his emotions should be the most sensitive and vulnerable. Why is Lu Zhi still so calm?

Lu Zhi was in a daze, but at this time Lu Ji had already brought Ji Jin to the bed, and closed the door expressionlessly.

The curtains in the room were drawn, thick enough to cut off all the light. Lu Zhi seemed to be looking for something in the drawer. Ji Jin followed his movements and found that there was an extra recording pen in his hand.