Chapter - 19 Trap

Ji Jin had a nightmare. He couldn't remember what happened in the dream, but after waking up from the dream, he touched his pillow cover soaked in tears.

Exhaustion and soreness hit him like a tide, and his temples hurt like needles. He raised his eyes heavily on the wide bed, and the heavy curtains in the dark bedroom blocked all the light that could recognize the time. He is very familiar with this place, it is the wedding room where he and Lu Zhi used to be.

The layout of the room was both strange and familiar, Ji Jin looked down at her bandaged wrist, then at his changed cotton home clothes, and closed his eyes in a daze.

What happened last night and the nightmare in the dream blurred the boundary of time, and he suddenly couldn't tell which was the dream and which was the reality, until he clearly felt the strangeness of the place under his birth.

Ji Jin couldn't quite remember the details of what happened in the car with Lu Zhi last night, but it was obvious that he should have been cleaned up. He lowered his head and sniffed, and it was the same smell as Lu Zhi's - the bottle of marine perfume that he didn't accept.

He looked around, and there was no one in the room, and the door was closed tightly.

Ji Jin saw a teapot on a small table not far away. Just as he was about to get up, the door was knocked lightly twice at this moment, and a maid came in with her head down, carefully carrying a tea tray.

There are a variety of Cantonese-style refreshments and a bowl of thick porridge on it.

Ji Jin was stunned for a moment, feeling that the timing would not be so coincidental, so he subconsciously looked up, but a familiar voice came from her ear: "Brother Jin, what are you looking for?" The maid put down her things and bowed to leave,

Ji Jin Looking up, I saw Lu Zhi standing by his bed, looking at the plate put down by the maid just now, and said in a low voice: "Do you still remember, we also ate this on the morning of our wedding day."

"I'm Ji Yu."

Ji Jin said expressionlessly, "Mr. Lu, I don't blame what happened last night, please let me go."

Lu Zhi looked at him quietly for a while, then suddenly smiled: "Sure, don't you want a divorce, we have to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau first."

His tone was gentle, and his eyes were full of expectation.

Ji Jin wanted to speak subconsciously, but the eyes that looked at him stopped suddenly: "You're not in the room, how do you know when I wake up?"

"You installed surveillance here."

Ji Jin said the answer slowly, with some sarcasm on the corner of his mouth, "Mr. Lu, why is this so?" He exposed his identity as "Ji Jin" in a net.

Lu Zhi's eyes finally sank.

He looked at Ji Jin for a while, and the smile on his face disappeared. He seemed to be thinking about something, and after a while, he bent his lips and smiled: "I invite you to my house as a guest, can't you?"

Ji Jin frowned and glanced at him, but didn't answer his words.

He got up with bare feet, pushed open the door in his thin home clothes, and ran down the familiar stairs all the way to the gate of the villa outside. It is not locked all the year round, as long as you walk out of this villa, with the help of outside public opinion, Lu Zhi dare not do anything to him.

However, the gate of the villa in memory has been replaced by a cold fence at this time, and the huge lock is firmly stuck on the latch. Ji Jin shakes it twice, and only hears the cold mechanical sound.