Chapter - 35 Things finally came to an end.

Ji Jin's fingers trembled imperceptibly.

The taxi was driving steadily and fast on the newly repaired flat road. He resisted the churning in his stomach and the dizziness in front of his eyes caused by motion sickness, and typed in another line: "Who are you?"

A string of addresses was quickly sent from the opposite side, and Ji Jin was slightly taken aback.

That location was the ski resort next to the private airport that he was going to.

Ji Jin's fingers slid slightly on the screen, his eyelashes drooped, and the text message jumped out in front of his eyes soon.

It was the answer to his question just now.

——"I'm Lu Yike."

"The code is on the back, just scan it."

The driver turned his head, parked the car on the side of the road, and reported an amount, "Although you changed the destination, the two If you get closer, I won't charge you more money."

Ji Jin showed him a gentle smile and paid the money.

The driver poked his head out of the window, smiled and waved to him, wishing him a smooth skiing.

Watching the car disappear at the end of the road, Ji Jin pursed his lips lightly, then turned around, and walked into the building behind the ski resort according to the address sent from his mobile phone.

The address Lu Yike sent him was an old warehouse.

This is almost a standard location for kidnapping people, Ji Jin wrinkled his nose, raised his eyes and saw Lu Yike's expressionless face like a robot.

"You're here."

Lu Yike's voice was a little hoarse, like a machine was running. He sat on the side with his legs crossed, and a person was tied tightly to the load-bearing pole next to him, with a black cloth covering his head, " Relax, Lu Zhi is not dead yet."

Ji Jin looked at the man whose head was covered with a black cloth, subconsciously clenched his hands, and the knife in his sleeve fell heavily into his hand: "I want to confirm Lu Zhi's safety.

"Lu Zhi? Of course he's fine." Lu Yike said, as if a little surprised, " I'm not so capable of kidnapping him. I kidnapped his lover—you've seen that omega, right?" 

Ji Jin's eyes instantly flashed the beautiful omega in the exquisite dress at the engagement ceremony that day.

"Lu Zhi likes him so much. If he dies, Lu Zhi won't be able to make it any better."

Lu Yike said each word, "He killed my adoptive father, and I killed his fiancée. It's just right."

After speaking, he stepped forward, and in front of Ji Jin, tore off the black cloth tied to the pillar, revealing a panicked face.

It's that omega.

When he saw Ji Jin, he immediately struggled up, like a drowning man saw the driftwood floating on the water, his mouth was stuffed with numbness and he shook his head desperately, unable to speak, with tears in his eyes, as if Want Ji Jin to save him.

Ji Jin took a look at him, thinking that this omega is really good-looking, even in this embarrassment now, just watching him shed tears feels unbearable.

If Lu Zhi knew that he was dead, he would be very sad.

"Here's the knife."

Lu Yike walked to Ji Jin's side, his voice was very low, "I know, you love Lu Zhi, and you also hate Lu Zhi. Now that the knife is in your hands, you come and kill him , let us watch Lu Zhi live as if he were dead."

His voice was still the same weird as before, and Ji Jin had to continue to suspect that what Lu Yike said now was still a script he had memorized long ago.

Ji Jin pursed his lower lip, and suddenly smiled at Lu Yike: "You are wrong."

Lu Yike became a little dazed when Ji Jin denied it in such a firm tone, and couldn't help repeating Ji Jin's words : "Wrong?"

"Yes, it's not only terribly wrong, but also outrageously wrong."

Ji Jin looked at Lu Yike's eyes, and the corners of his pale lips rose slightly, "Don't you know that Lu Zhi likes you?" The person is me."

The omega who couldn't make a sound with something stuffed in his mouth struggled more intensely. He seemed to have realized what Ji Jin was going to do, and his movements became more violent.

But Ji Jin didn't seem to see the omega's movements at all, he just looked at Lu Yike calmly, and said calmly: "If you want Lu Zhi to die, you should let him go and kidnap me. "

How could Lu Zhi like you?"

Lu Yike expressed doubts about this, but when he saw Ji Jin say such words so confidently, he hesitated again, "Then put down the knife in your hand, Come here by yourself."

Ji Jin smiled lightly: "Then you let him go first."

Lu Yike's observation skills were really keen, he didn't even take out the knife, Lu Yike had already noticed this .

That omega was still shaking his head desperately, he wanted Ji Jin to go back, but Ji Jin took out the knife from his sleeve as if he hadn't seen anything, and watched Lu Yike untie the omega.

"Send him out."

Ji Jin looked at Lu Yike, "I'll go with you and let you do what you want."

Lu Yike curled the corner of his lower lip and smiled mechanically, looking quite weird.

Ji Jin threw the knife and sent hisself into Lu Yike's hands step by step, but the other party didn't treat the omega like he did just now. He went to tie himself up with hemp rope, but directly picked up the knife, and arrived in the next second. in his own throat.

Ji Jin woke up in an instant, he subconsciously raised his hand to hit Lu Yike on the head, but was easily kicked by the other party on the upper leg, forcing him to kneel down.

"Ji Jin, are you crazy?!"

The omega was untied, and at this moment he had already removed the numb core stuffed in his hand, turned around and stared red, "His target is not me at all!! "

Ji Jin looked at Lu Yike in amazement, and then at the omega in astonishment, as if he didn't understand what the omega was saying at all.

But before he had time to react, he was kicked to the ground by Lu Yike as if venting his anger.

Ji Jin didn't know how many times Lu Yike had been kicked on his body, he just felt that the bones all over his body were falling apart, with a pain like crushing a bone.

Ji Jin was panting with difficulty, and when he raised his head from the ground in embarrassment, he realized that his forehead had been smashed, his eyes were blurred by blood, and he couldn't see clearly.

That omega has already run away, Ji Jin thought silently, hoped that he would leave quickly and never look back, risk his life to fight Lu Yike to the death, and wish him and Lu Zhi a happy marriage for a hundred years.

They all want to live a good life, and they want to die anyway, if someone can really take away Lu Yike, a lunatic, why can't this person be himself?

Ji Jin struggled to open his eyes, and smiled at Lu Yike: "If you have the ability, you will kill me."