Chapter : 5 Love may Just feel Pain...

The name seems to sound familiar. Feels like I've heard it somewhere.

    The Lu family has always given him a smiley face. Although the person in front of him looks bad, he is actually a stern young man. He doesn't look like Lu Zhi's collateral relatives.

    Lu Zhixi got a little impatient with Ji Jin's pause, and when he was about to get angry, Ji Jin said again: "Apologize."

"What?? Sorry for what? To whom??"

    Lu Zhixi grinned again, Wen Yunyun who was standing behind Ji Jin, Yunyun shook the phone in his hand as if threatening him, and he had no choice but to depress the ignition again, "Okay, I know I was wrong, I shouldn't use alpha pheromones to suppress Other omega shouldn't come to your store to find fault..."

    His voice became smaller and smaller, and his face seemed to turn a little blushing.

    Ji Jin accepted it as soon as he saw it, and while pressing the end button, he motioned for Wen Yunyun to untie the rope that tied Lu Zhixi's hands behind his back.

    Wen Yunyun wanted to ridicule a few words at first, but saw, who was so arrogant just now, suddenly turned into a poor puppy with a drooping head. After all, she still couldn't bear to say the ridicule, and when she let go of the rope, she saw Lu Zhixi walking away with a drooping face.

    "He probably won't come again, right?"

    Wen Yunyun was a little hesitant and worried, standing at the door and staring at Lu Zhixi's retreating back for a long time.

    Ji Jin was standing by the sink washing his hands at this time, without even raising his head: "He is not a resident here, he should be here for tourism, and he will go back in two days."

He thought for a while, and said cautiously: " This , In a few days, there is a high probability that they will not come again."

    Wen Yunyun received Ji Jin's assurance, and continued to go to the counter to process the takeaway order that had been put on hold for a long time.

    Ji Jin tidied up the messy scene, took some rose cookies left on the table, broke them up carefully, put them in a small plate, and took them outside to feed the cats and dogs nearby.

    When Ji Jin returned to the store, he saw a long line of orders and Wen Yunyun's sad face.

    "What's wrong?"

    Ji Jin took the order and glanced at it.

    "No, there is a very strange customer."

    Wen Yunyun specially cut out the list and showed it to Ji Jin, "It's crazy, those popular models you made have already been sold out, so I deliberately got stuck. All these models have been removed from the delivery platform, but this person directly sent a private message on the platform, saying that he is willing to pay ten times the price to buy these models."

Ji  Jin looked at the order in embarrassment, and then glanced at the time: " Did the system take the order automatically? Give me the customer's phone number, and I'll go communicate."