Chapter - 17 Pheromones and not looking back again cause its pain...

Ji Jin came to Qi Yao with the book "Lover" that had lost its cover.

Qi Yao's expression when he saw the book was more complicated than Ji Jin expected. He almost looked at the book with a nostalgic expression, as if he was missing someone through the book. After a while, he put down the book in his hand, and asked casually, "Where is the cover of this book?"

"I can't find it."

Ji Jin said, "I don't remember many things. Is it this book?"

"?"

His answer was casual and nonchalant.

Qi Yao on the side looked at Ji Jin, and smiled helplessly for a long time: "Where are you going?"

Ji Jin glanced at him with a smile, but didn't speak.

"It seems that you have already made up your mind."

Seeing that he didn't want to say anything, Qi Yao didn't intend to pursue the question to the end, but just added another casually, "Don't worry, I will help you."

"Even if it's not for you, I will help you."

"For Ji Yu."

Ji Jin raised his head suddenly, his pupils constricted instantly. His fingers clenched slowly, then slowly loosened, and said nonchalantly: "Thank you."

Qi Yao chuckled: "You're welcome."

Until Ji Jin watched Qi Yao leave the house and heard the door open. When the wind chimes sounded, he suddenly realized that his back was covered in cold sweat. He was sure that Qi Yao had definitely met his younger brother Ji Yu, and the two had a close friendship. And most importantly, he knew that he was not Ji Yu.

But Qi Yao didn't seem to want to expose this, but acquiesced to his behavior.

Ji Jin frowned, unable to understand the motive behind Qi Yao.

But after thinking about it for a while, he couldn't figure it out, so he decided not to. After all, since Qi Yao was willing to help him, he himself didn't suffer.

Is it really because of the gland removal operation that my younger brother met Qi Yao?

The memory tends to be blurred, Ji Jin took a notebook from the counter while thinking, sat where Qi Yao was sitting just now, took a pen and began to write and draw.

"Master, what are you doing?"

Wen Yunyun just washed his hands, and was staring curiously at Ji Jin who was writing and drawing on the paper, "Well, are these ingredients for a new product?"

Ji Jin smiled : "Yes."

"Usually, Master, you teach me to do it first, and then ask me to write notes by myself?"

After receiving Ji Jin's reply, Wen Yunyun stared at the paper more curiously, "Why, Master? Are you taking notes yourself now?"

After hearing her question, Ji Jin couldn't help pinching the pen holder with his fingers harder. He raised his head as if nothing had happened: "So, you still prefer to take notes by yourself?"

"No, I didn't say that."

Wen Yunyun waved his hand quickly, "It's just that Master, you wrote too much detail, right? , as if explaining the funeral?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

A young alpha came out of the lounge, and when he heard Wen Yunyun's words, his face darkened with anger, "Why are you talking to your master? Your skin is itchy, right?"