Chapter : 7 Your older brother might not be dead

The expression on the faces of the professional actors brought by the old butler was also very exciting at this time. The two of them looked at each other, and they didn't know what to say to each other.

    "It's true that he has an uncle?"

    The old butler looked through Ji Jin's resume over and over again, not understanding where the problem lies.

"Are you using the phone number I gave you?"

The professional actor's face was a little dazed : "Yes."

    The old butler didn't understand what the problem was.

    Trying to be realistic, the old account he was looking for was worried that the other party would check it online.

    "However, there is another possibility."

    The professional actor shook the mobile phone in his hand towards the old housekeeper, hesitating for a moment, "Isn't the owner of this mobile phone number engaged in insurance sales?"

The old housekeeper didn't react: "Will this have any impact?"

    "Now that the times have developed, technology has also improved."

The professional actor took out his mobile phone from his bag and showed it to the old housekeeper, "Now there are call blocking and call reminders. If your The phone call has been marked as a scam call or sales call many times, and this reminder will appear when you call other people."

The old butler sighed again with a face of sudden realization.

    Seeing his sad face, the professional actor couldn't help but kindly said beside him: "Actually, it doesn't need to be so troublesome. As long as you can give him a call that can hit his pain point, no matter what it is, he will definitely believe it."

    " But there is not much information about Ji Jin's younger brother collected so far, so I'm afraid it's hard to find the pain point..."

    Before the old butler finished speaking, he suddenly realized something, and thanked him repeatedly.

  Before the professional actors could react, they watched the old housekeeper offer him a high price. While lamenting that the money was really good, they looked curiously at the confident old housekeeper: "Is there a way? I really don't need me to act again." What role is it?"

    "No need."

    The old housekeeper smiled and waved his hands, "Thanks to you. Because I think the answer to this question must be more urgent for him than us."

    When Lu Zhixi appeared in the store again, his appearance shocked everyone and was startled.

    It's not because he's wearing any new fancy clothes this time, but because he didn't wear any fancy clothes this time.

    Wen Yunyun didn't recognize him at first, but when he saw the face on the other side, he thought he was an obedient college student, and when he came up, he called his brother kindly, and after pulling him into the room, he was making milk tea and a small sampler Dim Sum, secretly wanting his contact information.

    As a result, Lu Zhixi laughed happily when he saw Wen Yunyun's attentive appearance: "Hey, little omega, can't you see that you still have two faces?"