Chapter : 8 Shi Ke

The old butler just wanted to slap himself two big mouths after saying this.

Why did he work so hard to help Lu Zhi find someone?

Isn't it just hope that Ji Yu can persuade Lu Zhi to recognize the reality that Ji Jin is dead?

Ji Jin was completely stunned.

He couldn't tell whether he was hallucinating or the person in front of him was crazy.

He heard right.

Lu Zhi doubted that he was not dead.

However, it has been three years.

He has been "dead" for three years.

Ji Jin didn't know what to say for a moment, so he could only stiffen for a moment, and said in a shy voice: "...Really?" Seeing that the old housekeeper persuaded him, he took out a handkerchief to wipe the already dripping sweat After wiping his forehead, the old butler felt that his back was dripping with sweat, and he couldn't help but wonder what he had done.

Looking at Ji Jin, who was clearly in a trance, the old housekeeper struck while the iron was hot, and gave out another address and phone number: "This is the hotel where Mr. Lu is currently staying. If Mr. Ji wants to find Ji Jin's whereabouts together, you can go directly to Come here, you can also call my number."

Ji Jin suppressed the urge to tremble all over, took the note from the table, folded it casually and put it in his pocket.

He found that the old housekeeper was staring at him, so he could only force a smile: "I see."

Ji Jin felt dazed on the way back.

Is Lu Zhi crazy?

He opened the door, put on his slippers, walked into the bathroom, turned on the tap and splashed cold water on his face.

But even that couldn't wake him up.

Because Ji Jin felt that everything that happened today seemed like a dream.

I thought that even if it was a reunion of old people, I shouldn't have such a big reaction.

But Ji Jin didn't think about it, he just saw the old housekeeper next to Lu Zhi, and his heart suddenly hurt badly.

He was relieved, and he should be happy about it.

But the pleasure seems to be floating lightly on the surface, the soreness in the heart and the boredom in the chest made Ji Jin go to the kitchen, took a can of beer from the refrigerator, and walked to the dining table.

Have a drink.

Ji Jin thought, it would be good to fall asleep drunk.

Irrelevant people, just forget it.

Ji Jin looked at the ceiling, thinking in a mess under the influence of alcohol.