Chapter - 10 Without evidence it can only be called fantasy

And the other side.

After coming out of Lu Zhi's room, the faint smile on Ji Jin's face completely disappeared.

The pain and sourness caused by the broken roots made him a little dazed, but he just lowered his eyes slightly to cover up the sense of loss.

Ji Jin didn't know what Lu Zhi was planning, but the other party was a lunatic, if he didn't agree, he didn't know how much trouble Lu Zhi would cause later.

Agreeing to listen to Lu Zhi's crazy words is only a stopgap measure. Sitting on the bus back to his  community, Ji Jin looked out the window at the sunset as thick as blood. Even though the car was very warm, he felt the coldness. It's like when he saw his younger brother's car crash and death, the calmness that was pulled out of the whole person and the coldness that spread all over the body in an instant.

Broken guardrails on the bridge, burning cars on the water. The pain caused by the sudden constriction of the heart. With trembling hands, he went to call the police, but the first thing he saw was the scheduled email sent to his mailbox. It was a suicide note written by his younger brother long ago.

"Brother, I have lived in pain these years."

"I know, you really want me to live happily, but I really can't do it." "

"I'm sorry, brother, I know you saw me send Your news will definitely come later, but, brother, you must read the following."

Ji Jin's hand trembled and slid down.

The following is a detailed and comprehensive plan.

——An opportunity to "escape the golden cicada's shell".

Ji Jin froze on the spot. His whole body seemed to be numb, his fingers became ineffective, but his consciousness became calmer unexpectedly. The idea proposed by his younger brother made Ji Jin feel terrible. He said to himself, brother, you walked all the way with Lu Zhi, and you sacrificed yourself and your heart. He know that you were doing it to fulfill the promise you made to Lu's father back then.

Brother, I know you best. You would rather spend your whole life trapped in the prison of marriage than jump out of this prison by yourself. So brother, I'm already dead anyway, and this opportunity is left to you to choose.

If you want to leave Lu Zhi and leave the Lu family, this will be the best chance.

...

The email is not too long, and Ji Jin can even read it quickly.

But it is also very long.

...Because this is the rest of Ji Yu's life that Ji Yu has given up on.

Ji Jin looked at the thick black smoke rising into the sky above the water, and saw the rotten camera on the bridge.

It won't be long before the police will be here.

Ji Jin felt that his whole being was pulled out, and he methodically followed the instructions of his younger brother in the email, and left quietly step by step.

That car was borrowed by Ji Yu from himself not long ago.

Everything is traceable.

His younger brother said to himself, he is suffering from illness, but brother, I hope you live well.

...

Ji Jin never thought that the three years of life he had spent peacefully would soon come to naught because of Lu Zhi's arrival. He didn't understand what Lu Zhi was thinking, and he didn't understand how he would come after three years if he really loved and hated him deeply.