Chapter - 42 Truth revealed, Can you choose me?

Although Ji Yu woke up like a puppet whose soul was taken out, he was placed on the messy bed by himself, his whole body was in a mess, and those beautiful eyes were full of trembling tears.

The boy said he would call the police.

There was also a knife on his body, which was found by Lu Yike long ago and thrown on the ground.

His legs were trembling, and he wanted to crawl out of this hell-like room, but Lu Yike forcibly grabbed his wrist, and stabbed a sharp knife into Ji Yu's palm in front of Ji Yu.

Ji Yu can no longer escape.

The knife used for self-defense became his accomplice, and Lu Yike bowed and stood not far away as his adoptive father, always on guard against this disobedient plaything that would suddenly hurt someone.

The man also clearly understood that Ji Yu didn't have any resources to fight him, and the other party was really good, he even had the idea of ​​locking the boy in front of him in this room, and asked Lu Yike to fake Ji Yu death certificate.

Ji Yu, who had been resisting all this time, was completely stunned after seeing the death certificate.

The man originally wanted to scare him, but on the other side, Lu Yike had already sent the boy's background check to himself.

The man looked at all the above indifferently, and realized more and more that the person in front of him was nothing more than an ant to him, as long as he was lightly crushed, he could die without a place to bury him.

But Ji Yu was really disobedient. The man wanted to grind him up, but he didn't want him to suddenly become soft and charming, and he would become compliant in bed matters.

He probably figured it out.

The man thinks, he is still not old enough, for such a rootless omega to be seen as a pet by him, it should be his luck in his previous life.

So one night, the man came to that gorgeous room as promised.

Ji Yu has been imprisoned here for five days. The man specially ordered two glasses of wine to be prepared. He just wanted to flirt first, but he didn't want Ji Yu to ask someone to take some medicine.

"I still like this feeling."

The already soft and boneless omega let go of her slightly long hair, and knelt down in front of the man, her beautiful eyes filled with affection that could make people indulge to death, "I'll drink it first before, It's gone."

The man couldn't remember the details that night, he only knew that in the end, the bed was covered in blood.

That omega has completely fallen into a coma, and the man heard the doctor say that the glandular differentiation is completely unable to withstand such an intense and unrestrained situation, and the gland must be removed.

Men don't feel much about it.

He asked Ji Yu's relatives to get rid of him, especially the omega's twin brother who was kneeling outside the operating room with a face full of despair and begged the doctor to let him go in again.

Ji Yu's parents were easy to dismiss, and the two middle-aged men who were angry and wanted justice for their son made a compromise in front of the huge number very easily.

The man understands the psychology of the other party: the omega was originally married, even if the glands are still there, it may not be able to earn so much money for them, it is better to reconcile like this and let things go.

That person named Ji Jin seemed to be a stubborn stubble. Although he was a beta, the man felt that if this person knew the truth, he would be more responsible than the two middle-aged people in front of him.