Chapter - 21 "After all, I was willing to die for you."

Ji Jin looked at Lu Zhi quietly: "I would rather die."

"..."

Lu Zhi stared at Ji Jin's face, and said for a long time I can't speak. He looked deeply at Ji Jin, trembling in his voice that he didn't even notice: "No. If I really want to die, I will definitely die before you."

Lu Zhi turned his head away after speaking, He stopped looking at Ji Jin, took his clothes and ran away.

Obviously it is Ji Jin who is imprisoned, but the one who has the upper hand is always the one who is chained and knows how to hurt his heart the most.

What he didn't know was that after he turned and closed the door to leave, Ji Jin looked at his palm in a daze.

The warm liquid fell on the palm of your hand.

Ji Jin thought, why did he cry.

The room where Ji Jin was imprisoned was still not allowed to have light, but Lu Zhi finally took a step back and was willing to let people into their bedroom for cleaning.

Maybe Lu Zhi finally saw that Ji Jin was becoming more taciturn day by day, and that people were like flowers in a vase, haggard and withered day by day.

Ah Yue is the newly hired maid.

When she took office, she heard that although the salary in the Lu residence was generous, the owner of the Lu family had a bad temper and was not an easy master to get along with.

But Ji Jin can't help it. This is the most suitable job he can find so far.

Ah Yue heard that Lu Zhi's wife died three years ago, and someone who stayed here for a long time told her that Lu Zhi found a substitute who looked exactly like his dead wife, and kept him in the upstairs bedroom.

Ah Yue listened silently, thinking it was quite interesting.

After all, the gossip about wealthy families that could only be seen in the media in the past can now be seen with my own eyes.

At the beginning, Ji Jin just listened to this matter as gossip, and then passed it with a smile, but when Ah Yue saw the young man sitting on the bed, she was stunned.

It seems that because he has been staying indoors all the time, the young man's complexion is pale, but he is faintly sick.

He looked very thin, just sitting on the bed quietly, reading a book quietly.

If Ji Jin hadn't known in advance that he was a beta like himself, Ah Yue would have even thought he was an omega.

Ah Yue silently finished what was supposed to do, and didn't dare to look too much.

But one afternoon, the good-looking beta suddenly asked herself softly: "Can you pour me a glass of water?"

Ah Yue glanced at it, and there was a kettle not far from him. You can get it, why doesn't he get out of bed and get it by himself?

She was a little unhappy in her heart, but she didn't show it. She put down what she was doing and walked over to pour him a glass and wanted to hand it over, but she didn't want the other party to show her a wry smile.

Ah Yue looked at all this in horror.

She originally thought that this gossip was a substitute that you would like to adopt, but she didn't want her to see with her own eyes the cold and heavy chains wrapped around the thin young man's wrist.