CHAPTER 37 - ACHIEVEMENT

"You're so beautiful, Anak" reaksyon ni Mommy pagkatapos niya ako makita. "Congratulations" at niyakap ako

My make up is already done. Nakapagbihis na din ako. Mamaya ay pupunta na kame sa venue para sa graduation ko

Graduation ko na ...

Graduation ko na, wala ka pa rin...

Pinilit ko ang sarili ko na maging okay dahil yun ang kailangan. Haharap ako sakanila ngayon at magbibigay ng mensahe para sa mga kapwa kong kamag aral na mag tatapos

"This is the day that we've waiting for, for so many years, for all the sleepless nights, toxic duties, retdems, case presentations, NCPs. All of them build us on what where we are right now."

"In the field of nursing, we are not just mere caregivers; we are healers, advocates, and sources of comfort for those in need. We have chosen a noble path, one that requires empathy, expertise, and a profound commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of others"

"As we move forward, let us remember the power of compassion. Each patient we encounter has a unique story, a life that we can touch with our skills and our kindness. I remember nga.. one of my patients. That was a toxic duty. Im so tired, but a simple 'thank you' from her makes my heart fill with strength. Let us continue to be beacons of hope, providing solace and support to those who are vulnerable and in pain."

"As we step into the world as graduates, let us carry with us the lessons we've learned, the friendships we've forged, and the passion that ignited our pursuit of nursing. Let us continue to grow, to learn, and to lead with integrity and excellence."

"To my one and only chef..You, who have been my source of strength.."

Tumigil muna ako saglit para pigilan ang mga luha na nararamdam kong onti nalang ay kakawala na

..my confidant, and my unwavering support, is not here physically.. but your presence resonates within me."

Naging pa tigil tigil ang pagsasalita ko dahil gusto ko na umiyak. Kahit mahirap ay pinigilan ko dahil gusto kong pasalamatan siya kagaya ng ginawa niya sa akin noon, kahit hindi niya naririnig, kahit wala siya

"Your belief in me..

'Sssh, You're not Trina, You did well today"

'Kahit wala ka pang ginagawa, Sobrang proud ako sayo'

"..your encouragement during the darkest hours.. and your unyielding love have been the cornerstone of my success."

Sa araw araw na pagluluto para sa akin

Sa pagsama sa mga pagod at malungkot kong araw

"As I look back on this journey, I am reminded of the countless moments we shared, the laughter and the dreams we built together."

The picnic date
The maldives
The beach date
The dinner dates

"Your absence today is a reminder that life is a journey of hellos and goodbyes, of joy and sorrow."

"I wish you were here to witness this moment, I know that you are cheering for me from wherever you are."

"You may have left my side physically, but I will carry your love in my heart always"

Ang hirap mo kalimutan

Hanggang ngayon nanghihinayang pa rin ako na hindi natupad ang unang plano ko sa Graduation kong to