Farewell and Koby

**Timeskip: 2 years later on an island in the New World**

On a small island in the New World, a pirate ship could be seen docked close to the island. On the shores of the island, a large group of people could be seen standing with their backs towards the sea while looking at two man standing in front of them. This man was the now seventeen-year-old Monkey D. Luffy and Ryoma sakurai. Luffy was now 6'5 and well built. He was wearing long black pants with a pair of steel-tipped boots and a crimson red dress shirt with the top three buttons opened revealing a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant. Strapped with a black cloth around his waist was two katana hanging off the left side of his hip. And to top everything off was the thing he treasures more than his own life resting on his head, the straw hat that Shanks gave to him. Everyone from the Red-Haired Pirates was gathered on the shore today to see Luffy  and Ryoma off to start their own adventure.

"I want to thank you guys for all you have done for me over the past ten years and I am truly grateful for all you have taught me," said Luffy while looking at everyone.

"Ah don't sweat it Luffy," said Lucky Roo who was walking over to Luffy carrying two large barrels on his shoulder while somehow able to hold a piece of meat in his hands as well. "Here, got you something for the trip," he said as he placed the barrels down. "There should be enough meat and booze in there to last you the trip to the east blue." he finished. Luffy smiled at him and thanked him for the food. As Lucky Roo was walking back to stand with the rest of the crew Yasopp began walking towards Luffy.

"Hey Lu, I got a bit of a going away present here for you," Yasopp said as he pulled out a medium box from his coat and handed it to Luffy. Luffy took it and looked at the nice wrapping around the box before he spoke.

"Yasopp, you really didn't have to do this. You guys have done way more for me than anyone ever had," Luffy said.

"Nonsense kid, we're a family and you can never do too much for your family," Yasopp said while patting Luffy on the back. Luffy smiled and opened the box to see a black and red flintlock pistol.

 Luffy smiled and opened the box to see a black and red flintlock pistol

 (It is Doflamingo's gun only black and red instead of black and gold.) Luffy held the gun in his hand and looked in the box to see the holster. He strapped the holster around the waste so the gun would be on his right side. Luffy then took on a puzzled look on his face. He had a gun and a holster, but no ammo. He looked over to Yasopp and spoke.

"I don't see any ammo in the box and there is none loaded into the gun. Am I going to have to buy some?" Luffy asked genuinely confused. He looked around to see everyone else confused just as he was. He then looked at Yasopp to see him with a wide smile on his face.

"No, you don't have to buy ammo for this gun. Never will," he said adding to the confusion of Luffy and everyone else there, "This is a special gun made especially for you. I always wanted one, but even if I bought one for myself I won't be able to use it. You see this gun is powered by your devil fruit and in your case, it will not fire regular bullets but instead, it will fire your elements as bullets." Yasopp said surprising everyone there and causing Luffy's eyes to widen.