A Battle on Angel Beach!

"Was that such a good idea, Luffy?" Nami asked with a slightly fearful look on her face. While she was out on the waver on the water, she saw what this God Enel can do, and it terrified her.

"Normally I would say no, but this is far too interesting for me not to," he replied as he turned around and looked at his crew.

"Was that you just now, captain?" Robin asked as she looked at Luffy questioning him about the thunder they just heard rumbled in the sky.

"No, that wasn't me," he replied surprising them while confusing the two Skypieans.

"Is it possible for two of the same-" Sanji began to ask before he was cut off.

"No, it is not possible," Luffy replied cutting Sanji off. He didn't want this Enel guy to know he had a Elemental devil fruit. He wanted it to be a surprise. "It is likely similar but not the same, hence why I'm interested," Luffy said with a smirk. He was about to say something else but before he could Conis spoke up in a panic tone getting all their attention.

"Don't you guys understand what you have just done?!" she asked in a slightly scared voice. "This is a crime of the fifth degree," she said trying to make them understand. "Once you are found guilty of committing a fifth-degree crime, Almighty Enel will banish you to the land of the drifting clouds," she said in a soft but scared voice.

"That doesn't sound so bad," Sanji said as he smoked his cigarette.

"It's a death sentence! You die!" she yelled back in a worried voice. "they will put you and your ship on a drifting cloud and leave you there with no chance of escape and you will eventually die a slow and painful death," she said starting Nami, Usopp, and Chopper. "I've known you guys for only a short time, and I know you are not bad people so you should take this chance that you got and get out of here!" Conis screamed before running off.

"I must get these men to a doctor now," Pagaya said as he walked over to the unconscious soldiers.

"I think we would take her advice," Nami said as she turned and looked at Luffy and the crew. "While I was out on the waver, I saw it for myself, an island filled with monsters!" she said scaring Usopp and Chopper.

"Great, you did the one thing everyone expected you not to do," Zoro said as he folded his arms.

"You mean the island where God lives and we are not supposed to set foot on or go anywhere near," Luffy said with a smirk.

"This isn't anything to be getting excited about, Luffy" Nami scolded. "If we stay here any longer, we could get Pagaya and Conis in trouble," she added.

"What difference does it make if we stay or leave," Luffy said in a serious voice. "There is no guarantee that if we leave, they still won't be charged for a crime. Hell, they may even be charged with facilitating our escape," he said causing a few of his crew members to nod their head in understanding.

"The world isn't a black and white place, Ms. Navigator," Robin said while Looking at Nami. "This God doesn't appear to be someone of fairness and reason. Just look at all the crimes we were charged with, a lot of them were bogus and made no sense," she added.

"It is almost as if they were doing everything in their power to charge us with a crime," Nojiko said adding onto Robin.

"So, there is a chance that if we leave all the crimes we are accused of will be transferred onto Conis and Pagaya," Luffy said causing Nami to look down slightly. "Besides, I want to have a little chat with their so-called god," he added lowly. The crew stayed on the beach discussing it amongst themselves for a few more minutes before they made their way towards the ship leaving Luffy, Ryuma, Zoro, and Nojiko standing on the beach.