A Liar and a Ship

Luffy, Ryuma, Zoro, and Nami are currently traveling on Luffy's thunder-cloud towards Gecko Islands after cashing in the bounty on Buggy and his crew. Luffy had then split up the bounty between the four of them, with Zoro getting 8 million for defeating Cabaji, Nami getting another 4 million and Ryuma getting the rest of the 4 million for defeating a man who Luffy learned was Mohji the Beast Tamer, and Luffy got 15 million for defeating Buggy. Luffy had allowed Nami to keep half of the treasure she had found on Buggy's ship while Luffy made her leave the other half behind for the townspeople. The group was about two miles off the Northern Shore of the island and were traveling at about 40mph. Soon as the island came into view Zoro turned towards Luffy, who was sitting on his throne along with Ryuma and spoke.

"So remind me again why are we going to this island," Zoro said getting the trio attention. Luffy looked at him and sighed before replying.

"Like I told you earlier, we are going to the island to hopefully pick up a sniper," Luffy said. Nami then looked at him with a raised eyebrow before she spoke.

"Hopefully?" she asked. Luffy then nodded his head before speaking.

"I don't know if he is going to want to join. Hell, I am just hoping he is a sniper like his dad and want to be a pirate," Luffy said before he pulled out a glass and poured some whiskey in it and took a sip before he began to speak again. "And we are going to try to get a ship on that Island as well," Luffy said causing Ryuma to nod his head and trusting his captain as Zoro also did the same thing, while Nami took on a disappointed look on her face. She then looked at Luffy and spoke.

"Why do we need a ship?" she asked she ran her hands on the surface of the cloud, "I mean this cloud is way better," she said. Luffy and Ryuma looked at her with an impassive look on there face before Luffy spoke in a monotone voice.

"You may feel it is way better because you aren't the one who is keeping it together and flying it," Luffy said. Nami didn't say anything else, she just turned and faced forward. After traveling for a few more minutes before they arrived on the shores of Gecko Island. As they stepped on to the shore Luffy sensed four individuals hiding on the cliff above them. "Be careful, we are being watched," he said getting their attention. Zoro placed his hand on his swords and Ryuma got his swords ready while Nami placed her hand to her side getting ready to pull out the staff she had folded and strapped to the inside of her thigh. The suddenly Luffy sensed an incoming attack and immediately pushed Nami and Zoro out of way allowing the attack to simply pass right through him. Luffy then looked up to see a teenager standing at the top of the slope with his arms cross.

"I am Usopp, leader of the invincible nation of pirates who rule over this island. You stand before a living legend, the most revered pirate who ever lived. I am the great Captain Usopp!" the teenage boy said causing Ryuma, Zoro and Nami to sweatdrop at his introduction while Luffy smile at his antics.

 I am the great Captain Usopp!" the teenage boy said causing Ryuma, Zoro and Nami to sweatdrop at his introduction while Luffy smile at his antics

 Usopp was a slim tan-skinned teenager with medium-length black woolly hair, prominent lips, and a long nose. He wore an olive green plaid bandanna, a blue and white striped armband on his left arm, brown overalls with a white sash and no shirt underneath. He also carried with him a yellow satchel.