The Navy Responds and Training!

The sun was up bright in the sky over the country of Alabasta. The citizens of the country were all still at work trying to rebuild all the broken buildings that were damaged in a war. All their work, however, were interrupted by a flock of New Coo flying across the country carrying a bunch of freshly printed newspaper. The flock of bird then dumped all the newspaper at once over the country causing everyone to drop what they were doing and rush to grab one of the falling papers. They were all rushing because it was common for people to pay for the newspaper if they wanted one, but only on the rare occasion where something that may affect the entire world has happened then, the News Coo will deliver to the grand public in large quantities for free. Everyone one grabbed the paper and immediately looked front page. What they saw caused their eyes to bulge out of their head in shock. Around the world, people were having similar reactions to what they were seeing in the Newspaper.

At the docks of Alubarna were a few Navy ships docked there along with a large pirate ship with a crocodile figurehead. The Nay and confiscated Crocodile's ship and were going to toe it back to Navy H.Q. On one of the Navy ships was the marine captain who tried to stop Luffy from entering the Grand Line, Smoker. He was sitting on the deck watching his marines restock the ship. Standing behind him was another Navy captain, a female captain with pink hair. She was the infamous 'Black Cage' Hina, the leader of the Black Cage Corp.

"Straw hat sure is causing a stir in the world," she said as she lit a cigarette.

"Yeah well, that interview he did must have pissed off a lot of high-ranking people in the government," Smoker replied as he blew out a puff of smoke.

"That he did, Hina impressed," she said as he walked forward and stood beside Smoker.

"What are your orders?" Smoker asked as he looked up at Hina.

"They told Hina to stand down," she said in a frustrated tone causing Smoker to raise an eyebrow. "Hina upset," she added.

"Yeah, I figured as much," Smoker said as he breathes out a large amount of smoke. "They are probably going to offer him a Warlord position," he added.

"They were," Hina said confusing him.

"What do mean were?" Smoker said as he turned and looked at her. "What changed?" he asked.

"Didn't you read this morning's paper?" Hina asked causing Smoker to shake his head. "Hina disappointed," she said with a sigh before walking over to the side of the ship and yelling down at some marines. "You there!" she yelled at a random marine. "Get Hina today's paper, now!" she yelled causing the marine to salute and run off to get a copy of the paper.

"Why can't you just tell me?" Smoker asked as he was growing impatient.

"Hina doesn't want to spoil it for you," she said as she looked behind her and saw the marine running towards them with a newspaper in his hand.

"Here you go, captain," the marine said as he handed the paper to Hina who then handed it to Smoker. When Smoker got the paper and saw the headline on the front page his eyes nearly popped out of his skull. There on the paper were two large pictures of Luffy and Shanks side by side just under the headline that read; 'THE ELEMENTAL DEMON STRAW HAT LUFFY AND RED-HAIRED SHANKS FORMED AN ALLIANCE!'

"What the hell!?" Smoker shouted out.

"Hina told you," Hina said as she took a puff of her cigarette. "The Navy intercepted a call between the two last night and during the call, they heard Red-hair offer an alliance between himself and the Elemental demon. Hina nervous," she said as she watches Smoker read through the article.

"You said Red Hair initiated the call AND the alliance?" he said putting emphasis on the 'and.'

"Yeah, it took everyone by surprise when he of all people decided to ally up with someone. He is the only one of the four Emperors who doesn't have a fleet behind him and is usually the most peaceful of the four," Hina said as she walked over and sat down on a nearby chair.