Blackbeard?!

**Previously**

"So Ace," Luffy said in a serious voice getting his attention. "Mind telling me just what exactly you are doing here in Paradise?" Luffy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..."

**Present**

"Well... I'm hunting someone," Ace said causing Luffy and Ryuma to look at him with one of their eyebrows raised. "Not just someone, a pirate to be exact," he added causing Luffy and Ryuma to chuckle.

"What, turning into a bounty hunter now?" Ryuma asked with a chuckled as he jumped up and sat down on one of the barrels on the deck.

"No, this isn't about the money...it's more about vengeance," Ace said with a serious tone causing Luffy to look at him strangely.

"Who is this pirate?" Nami asked Ace.

"His name is Blackbeard," Ace said with a lot of venom in his voice. This caused everyone's eyes to widen in shock. It was the second time that this pirate's name had come up with the first time being back in the Drum Kingdom.

"Blackbeard?" Chopper asked causing Ace to nod his head. "That's the pirate hat attack my home," he added in a slightly sad voice causing Nami and Nojiko to place their hands on his shoulder.

"This is the second time I heard about this pirate named Blackbeard," Luffy said in a serious voice. "Who is he?" he asked while looking at Ace.

"He may be going by Blackbeard now, but you name him by another name...Luffy Ryuma," Ace said seriously while looking at Luffy. "Marshall D. Teach," Ace said causing both Luffy and Ryuma's eyes to widen the size of dinner plates.

"Marshall D. Teach?" Vivi asked in a confused voice. "Who is he?"

"He is a member of the Whitebeard pirates," Luffy said in a disbelieving voice. "Why the hell you want to kill that fat fuck/Bastard?" Luffy and Ryuma asked in a confused tone while looking at Ace. "All that idiot knows how to do is eat pie and Laugh like an idiot," Ryuma added. Ace looked at Luffy and Ryuma with a grim look on his face before he spoke in a pained voice.

"He killed Thatch," he said causing the entire deck to go silent. Luffy's crew didn't know who Thatch was or what was going on, but they all were certain about one time right now, their captain and Vice-Captain was pissed. The skies above them began to darken and were beginning to be populated to storm clouds and Ryuma started releasing his conqueror haki in anger causing every some crew members to go on their. Vivi and Others looked up at the sky and Ruma with a look of total disbelief. They were in desert country; it was extremely rare for rain clouds to show up anywhere around here and here the entire sky covered in storm clouds as though they were about to have a tropical storm that would go on for days. They then looked back at Luffy and Ryuma began to think to themself.

'Just how powerful are they two?' They asked Themself while looking at Luffy and Ryuma.

"I'm going to kill him in the slowest and most painful way possible," Luffy said in a cold whisper before a loud thunder boomed overhead sending vibrations for miles.

"I will skin that Fat mother fucker alive and make him feel that he shouldn't be born that day" Ryuma said as he said in a dark and deadly tone as he stopped releasing his conqueror's haki.

"Oh no, you two don't!" Ace yelled before marching up to Luffy and Ryuma. "He is mine!" he yelled while looking Luffy and Ryuma dead in the eyes.

Give us one damn good reason why we shouldn't kill him the next time we see him!" Luffy replied equally as loud.

"Teach was in my division, he was one of my men!" Ace shouted. "I'm responsible for dealing his punishment," he said causing Luffy and Ryuma to growl before nodded their head. "Good," Ace said before he walked back to his earlier position while the rest of Luffy's crew remained silent as they watch the interaction between the two brothers while at the same time noticing the skies were beginning to clear up.